Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting

Go down 
+5
eclipse148
supersimpsonman
gamermania
Data2link
buttdumpling69
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
buttdumpling69
Lagger
Lagger
buttdumpling69

Male
Number of posts : 32
My Mood today is: : I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting 92336
Registration date : 2008-08-25
Activity/Vote Points : 0
Awarded Points :
I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Right_bar_bleue

I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Empty
PostSubject: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 7:22 am

I heard that the PSP-3000 Series is gonna have a TOUCH Screen can anyone confirm this?
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 12:23 pm

ooo- That would be so cool if it did- but they didn't mention it in the video???
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
buttdumpling69
Lagger
Lagger
buttdumpling69

Male
Number of posts : 32
My Mood today is: : I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting 92336
Registration date : 2008-08-25
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 12:29 pm

i don't know which video your talking about
Back to top Go down
gamermania
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 778
My Mood today is: : I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-02-02
Activity/Vote Points : 775
Awarded Points :
I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 1:48 pm

there is no touch screen (sadly)

Features of PSP 3000:
-Built in Microphone (new)
--Anti-Glare Screen (new)
---Has everything that the slim has
(and that's it, anything new that is) bounce
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Number of posts : 268
My Mood today is: : I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Icon_neutral
Registration date : 2008-08-29
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 23rd 2008, 3:34 pm

That would be cool, like if you could turn it off and on when you want 2...!
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 5:24 pm

I think its better that it doesn't have one... It'd just make it more expensive.
Back to top Go down
carlos78211
Obssesed
Obssesed
carlos78211

Male
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-05-31
Activity/Vote Points : 63
Awarded Points :
I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 5:51 pm

you forgot to mention the slimmer ring on back of psp
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 6:35 am

eclipse148 wrote:
I think its better that it doesn't have one... It'd just make it more expensive.

Well... yeah, but you have to admit that it would be soooooo cool.
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :
I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 10:31 am

supersimpsonman wrote:
eclipse148 wrote:

Well... yeah, but you have to admit that it would be soooooo cool.

Yeah, I guess it would be kinda cool.
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 10:56 am

YAY! you agreed.
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 10:58 am

Yeah. I guess for the people that use the internet on it, it'd be easier to type if it was a touch screen.
Back to top Go down
Andrei
Fanatic
Fanatic
Andrei

Male
Number of posts : 883
Registration date : 2008-01-25
Activity/Vote Points : 9
Awarded Points :
I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 8:36 pm

True however, in reality, if anything, they would make a built in keyboard for it, or make a keyboard you can plug into it. A lot less expensive, and a lot more functional as well.
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 2:50 am

they could make games compatible with the touch screen.
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 7:42 am

Ehh... That's what the DS is for.
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 11:35 am

compatable for the PSP touch screen!
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 11:41 am

Right, but it'd be too much like the DS imo...
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 2:23 pm

No, more like thi iPhone. Like in the picture.
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 3:14 pm

I meant PSP games that are comptible with the touch screen... If you want that, you should just get a DS... It'd be a lot cheaper...
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 4:23 pm

That is also what I meant.
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 9:32 pm

Oh... I wasn't entirely sure, I read your post wrong.
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 30th 2008, 3:58 am

No problem, that happens to me a lot too.
Back to top Go down
smokey psd
Pixel
Pixel
smokey psd

Male
Number of posts : 87
My Mood today is: : I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Icon_evil
Registration date : 2008-06-16
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 30th 2008, 5:47 am

mmmm, im thinking im just gonna wait for another rework and give this one a miss. I'm happy with my slim as it is.
Back to top Go down
http://paulcorleone.spaces.live.com/
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 30th 2008, 7:51 am

Yeah... I only have a phat, if I had a slim I definitely wouldn't get the new one. I was gonna get a new PSP soon anyways, so I'll just get the 4gb bundle.
Back to top Go down
CiviCity
Game Publisher
Game Publisher
CiviCity

Male
Number of posts : 1681
My Mood today is: : I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting 902768
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Activity/Vote Points : 5
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :
I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 30th 2008, 9:37 am

lol i dont really like the new stuff they added .... its kinda stupid and i like the big ring at the back
if i will buy another psp i will buy the same as i have the daxter pack so i can put cfw on it and keep the other one with ofw in case some thing happens
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CiviCity
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting EmptySeptember 30th 2008, 11:30 am

I am hpoing for a 4gb bundle for christman. And the added mic is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting   I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting Empty

Back to top Go down

I Heard Somethin' I Thought Was Interesting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next