Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miranda
Miranda

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-31
Activity/Vote Points : 0
Awarded Points :
How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Right_bar_bleue

How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Empty
PostSubject: How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc)   How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 3:29 pm

Hi:
I am new in this service and I would like to know how to add that cool
blue bar on top.
also, the greeting :"welcome Miranda to PSP...

How you do that?
thanks
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc)   How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 8:27 pm

Welcome to the forum Very Happy as far as the bar up top- that is part of the theme I chose to use- in the admin panel- under skins- It is a hitskin theme. But if you like- you can create your own- to change them up- in the admin panel, under display, choose pics management- all the pics that you can manipulate are in there- or jsut replace them with your own Wink

For the Welcome with the users name- in the admin panel under...*Thinking*...oh yea- the general tab, then under the main page mesage- put Guest welcome to "Your forum name". enjoy your stay with us.. Or whatever you want to say. The Guest will be relaced with the users name Wink Let me know if you need any other help Wink
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
My Mood today is: : How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc)   How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 9:29 pm

Lol... I feel special now...
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc)   How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) EmptyNovember 4th 2008, 11:44 am

Lol- the code didn't show up- my name did... the code should be this- without the spaces,

{ USERNAME }
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
CiviCity
Game Publisher
Game Publisher
CiviCity

Male
Number of posts : 1681
My Mood today is: : How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) 902768
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Activity/Vote Points : 5
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :
How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc)   How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) EmptyNovember 5th 2008, 7:46 pm

yay every one use my name as a exemple =D
and welcome to Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CiviCity
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
My Mood today is: : How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc)   How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) EmptyNovember 5th 2008, 8:33 pm

CiviCity wrote:
yay every one use my name as a exemple =D
and welcome to Welcome

Hmm... I think that's a code lol...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc)   How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc) Empty

Back to top Go down

How you created the cool bar on top? (forum, portal, gallery, etc)
Page 1 of 1