Moderation Adjustments Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Moderation Adjustments

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Moderation Adjustments Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Moderation Adjustments Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Moderation Adjustments Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Moderation Adjustments Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Moderation Adjustments Right_bar_bleue

Moderation Adjustments Empty
PostSubject: Moderation Adjustments   Moderation Adjustments Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2008, 11:03 am

All, Due to inactivity of some mods, and extreme support by other users, we have re-arranged some moderation status. Please welcome CiviCity as a new Moderator. he has earned his spot as mod- Keep it up and Congrats Civ!

Stay tuned for more announcements Wink

:grouphug3Smiles:

Last edited by Data2link on December 18th 2008, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
My Mood today is: : Moderation Adjustments Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
Moderation Adjustments Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Moderation Adjustments Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Moderation Adjustments Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Moderation Adjustments Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Moderation Adjustments   Moderation Adjustments Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2008, 4:26 pm

Moderation Adjustments 47339 Congrats
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :
Moderation Adjustments Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Moderation Adjustments Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Moderation Adjustments Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Moderation Adjustments Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Moderation Adjustments   Moderation Adjustments Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2008, 6:36 pm

We can now welcome eclipse to the team as a moderator also. Congrats eclipse! Welcome to the staff Wink

That being said- eclipse and CiviCity are taking the spots of echo and MasterPirate Wink

Once again- welcome both you guys. Ask anyother mod or admin any questions or if you need help- let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gamermania
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-02-02
Activity/Vote Points : 775
Awarded Points :
Moderation Adjustments Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Moderation Adjustments Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Moderation Adjustments   Moderation Adjustments Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2008, 8:54 pm

Data2link wrote:
We can now welcome eclipse to the team as a moderator also. Congrats eclipse! Welcome to the staff Wink

That being said- eclipse and CiviCity are taking the spots of echo and MasterPirate Wink

Once again- welcome both you guys. Ask anyother mod or admin any questions or if you need help- let me know Very Happy
yay! Very Happy whatever happen to those mods Neutral Question
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Moderation Adjustments   Moderation Adjustments Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2008, 9:39 pm

pspmaniac101 wrote:
Data2link wrote:

They haven't been around. The biggest thing is that they haven't posted anything since August Exclamation Question Exclamation Shocked Sad
Back to top Go down
gamermania
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-02-02
Activity/Vote Points : 775
Awarded Points :
Moderation Adjustments Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Moderation Adjustments Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Moderation Adjustments   Moderation Adjustments Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2008, 2:26 pm

Data2link wrote:
pspmaniac101 wrote:
Data2link wrote:

They haven't been around. The biggest thing is that they haven't posted anything since August Exclamation Question Exclamation Shocked Sad
w0w, that's unbelievable Shocked Exclamation
Back to top Go down
CiviCity
Game Publisher
Game Publisher
CiviCity

Male
Number of posts : 1681
My Mood today is: : Moderation Adjustments 902768
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Activity/Vote Points : 5
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :
Moderation Adjustments Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Moderation Adjustments Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Moderation Adjustments   Moderation Adjustments Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 9:59 am

well um thanks guys and gratz eclipse
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CiviCity
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
Moderation Adjustments Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Moderation Adjustments Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Moderation Adjustments Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Moderation Adjustments Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Moderation Adjustments   Moderation Adjustments Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2008, 10:16 am

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderation Adjustments   Moderation Adjustments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderation Adjustments
Page 1 of 1