Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Protoman
Beta
Beta
Protoman

Male
Number of posts : 258
My Mood today is: : Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-04-09
Activity/Vote Points : 49
Awarded Points :
Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review Right_bar_bleue

Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review   Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 4:58 pm

Alright, First of all. I know Japanese so I can actually understand the game. Secondly I'm going to be pretty brief with the story, so here it goes..

Story:
Basically the godess(?) Cosmos summons all of the main characters from final fantasy I-X and the god(?) Chaos takes all of the main protaginists from final fantasy I-X (respectively) so now they are all battling for 10 of the crystals.

Battle:
First off.. the battle style is AMAZING everyone is unique in their own way.
So basically, the way it works, is pressing O will do an attack that won't do any damage directly to their HP, but it will store up a number in the left hand corner of your screen. now to unleash that number, you have to press square which will do an "HP Attack" this does all of that damage that you have done, directly to their HP. Throughout the game you can level up and get new ability's, and set them in the menu. you can have 3 attacks mapped to each button. [so O, O+thumbstick left and O+thumbstick right are the 3 combos for the set attacks in the game]. Pressing R+X(X is Jump) and a direction will do acrobatic moves and allows you to actively dodge attacks.

There is also an EX mode. basically if you collect enough orbs, you will fill your EX mode gauge. (the gauge being in the Bottom left corner of the screen) pressing R+square, then attacking someone with square, will unleash a limit break, where you usually have to do a combo or press a button repeatedly to perfect your limit break.

Everything in the battle system runs perfectly.

Final Score:
Story: 10/10
Gameplay:10/10
Multiplayer:10/10
Graphics: 10/10

Final Verdict: Must buy when out in US

(note: This review will be changing as I feel like it. if any of you want the ISO to play it *in japanese* just PM me and I can link you to the ISO and a guide to make it easier for you if you don't know japanese)
Back to top Go down
billssabresyanks
Fanatic
Fanatic
billssabresyanks

Male
Number of posts : 899
My Mood today is: : Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review Icon_evil
Registration date : 2008-07-21
Activity/Vote Points : 184
Awarded Points :
Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review   Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 6:09 pm

when is it coming out?
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Beta
Beta
Protoman

Male
Number of posts : 258
My Mood today is: : Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-04-09
Activity/Vote Points : 49
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :
Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review   Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 6:52 pm

billssabresyanks wrote:
when is it coming out?

Mid summer in the US..

I simply couldn't wait...
Back to top Go down
neon7424
neon7424

Male
Number of posts : 7
My Mood today is: : Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review Icon_cool
Registration date : 2009-05-04
Activity/Vote Points : 8
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review   Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review EmptyAugust 10th 2009, 12:48 pm

i have the demo of is its a sweet game go on playstationstore and download media go u can download psp demos and games from it it works like windows media player but with the store in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review   Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Dissidia; A breif review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Gamers :: Sony :: PSP :: Games :: PSP Game Reviews-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | Video games | News, tricks and tips, hints | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com