Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor)

Go down 
+2
Data2link
gamermania
6 posters
AuthorMessage
gamermania
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 778
My Mood today is: : New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-02-02
Activity/Vote Points : 775
Awarded Points :
New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Right_bar_bleue

New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Empty
PostSubject: New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor)   New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) EmptyApril 29th 2009, 7:09 pm

According to 1UP sources it’s about to go down — all at this years E3…

New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) 2en9r1y
(Not Actual Photo)

Many have speculated that the update would be called either the PSP 2 or PSP-4000, but our sources claim Sony will forgo a numerical moniker in favor of a subtitle. We’ve heard various rumored code names for the project (including PSP Slide, PSP Flip, and PSP Go!), but given that Sony has introduced the Go! brand of add-ons (the Go!View video on-demand service and 1.3 megapixel Go!Cam) for the European PSP, it seems likely that the new system will in fact be called the PSP Go! Our sources further confirm that this redesign will be available in two SKUs, with either eight or 16 GB of built-in flash memory. The system is set for release in Japan this September with a U.S. debut coming in either late October or early November.

In addition, since the UMD is going away, Sony will have over 100 classic and new PSP titles available for download at launch (Gran Turismo Mobile is said to be one of the premier launch titles). As for the hardware itself, the redesign will include a d-pad, analog nub, and face buttons as part of a sliding unit sticking out below the screen (as seen in our mockup above). Unfortunately for those looking for twin-stick shooter controls, the new system will not have a second analog stick, but instead will remain consistent with the current control configuration.

SOURCE Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor)   New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) EmptyApril 30th 2009, 12:32 pm

That sounds so cool- I would definatley get one- I hope that it has the UMD slot though so you can still play what you have as far as UMD games & movies. That would suck if not!!!. thanks for the info Smile
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
Mr. Al
Beta
Beta
Mr. Al

Male
Number of posts : 252
My Mood today is: : New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-08-27
Activity/Vote Points : 201
Awarded Points :
New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor)   New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) EmptyJune 3rd 2009, 2:34 am

The PSP Go and 3000 are going to be sold side by side.

UMD is not going away. There is quite a line up being released this year. Smile
Back to top Go down
billssabresyanks
Fanatic
Fanatic
billssabresyanks

Male
Number of posts : 899
My Mood today is: : New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Icon_evil
Registration date : 2008-07-21
Activity/Vote Points : 184
Awarded Points :
New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor)   New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) EmptyJune 3rd 2009, 8:26 am

Mr. Al wrote:

wait, so sony is going to have 2 handheld systems? it dosen't make sense.
Back to top Go down
gamermania
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Awarded Points :
New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor)   New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) EmptyJune 3rd 2009, 9:17 am

billssabresyanks wrote:
Mr. Al wrote:

wait, so sony is going to have 2 handheld systems? it dosen't make sense.
they are keeping them both together, they dont want the PSP-3000 owners feel left out and because both psps are like each other (Gaming wise) except for the different features (PSP Go Bluetooth, Digital Download, no UMD (only for the other PSPs) for Ex.) Wink

Later releases (Accessories, Games, and Updates) will go with both the PSP-3000 and the PSP-Go Smile
Back to top Go down
billssabresyanks
Fanatic
Fanatic
billssabresyanks

Male
Number of posts : 899
My Mood today is: : New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Icon_evil
Registration date : 2008-07-21
Activity/Vote Points : 184
Awarded Points :
New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor)   New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) EmptyJune 3rd 2009, 4:49 pm

so pretty much the psp go is for people who don't already have psps.
Back to top Go down
gamermania
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor)   New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) EmptyJune 3rd 2009, 9:01 pm

billssabresyanks wrote:
pretty much Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr. Al
Beta
Beta
Mr. Al

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-08-27
Activity/Vote Points : 201
Awarded Points :
New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor)   New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) EmptyJune 6th 2009, 4:04 am

billssabresyanks wrote:

And for people that love DD and hate the UMD format.
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor)   New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) EmptyJune 7th 2009, 6:34 pm

Mr. Al wrote:
billssabresyanks wrote:

And for people that love DD and hate the UMD format.

I'm planning on getting it because it'll actually fit in my pocket, and I don't play that many games anyway. If I do play them, I'll be in the car or at my house where I can just use my phat, and I wont have to carry it around everywhere. Razz
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Number of posts : 1302
My Mood today is: : New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) 902768
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Activity/Vote Points : 278
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor)   New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) EmptyJune 11th 2009, 7:48 pm

i still dont see why they have to be around the same relaese time but what ever floats the boats of gamers im sticking to the thousands verions not the go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor)   New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor) Empty

Back to top Go down

New PSP Named and It’s Coming This Fall....(Rumor)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Gamers :: Sony :: PSP :: News and Updates-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com