Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Should I activate Freinds and Foes?

Go down 
5 posters

Friends and Foes?
Yes- that would be so cool
Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Vote_lcap175%Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
No- don't want to hurt anybodies feelings
Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Vote_lcap125%Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Right_bar_bleue

Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Empty
PostSubject: Should I activate Freinds and Foes?   Should I activate Freinds and Foes? EmptyMay 10th 2009, 9:38 pm

What do you guys think? DO you want to have friends and foes activated on here? Vote Very Happy

Discuss it in here on reasons for or against Wink
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
gamermania
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 778
My Mood today is: : Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-02-02
Activity/Vote Points : 775
Awarded Points :
Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Should I activate Freinds and Foes?   Should I activate Freinds and Foes? EmptyMay 11th 2009, 2:48 pm

It's not worth it bounce because it might cause future problems among members Wink
Back to top Go down
billssabresyanks
Fanatic
Fanatic
billssabresyanks

Male
Number of posts : 899
My Mood today is: : Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Icon_evil
Registration date : 2008-07-21
Activity/Vote Points : 184
Awarded Points :
Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Should I activate Freinds and Foes?   Should I activate Freinds and Foes? EmptyMay 28th 2009, 1:49 pm

do u mean like the way you have facebook friends?
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Should I activate Freinds and Foes?   Should I activate Freinds and Foes? EmptyMay 28th 2009, 2:03 pm

Yeah. What exactly is this? Not really familiar with it. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :
Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Should I activate Freinds and Foes?   Should I activate Freinds and Foes? EmptyMay 28th 2009, 2:24 pm

It is kinda like facebook friends. Yoiu can request someone to be your friend and it will tell in your profile how many friends you have and stuff. psp kinda has a point- don't want any hard feelings to go around among the members.....
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Number of posts : 1302
My Mood today is: : Should I activate Freinds and Foes? 902768
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Activity/Vote Points : 278
Awarded Points :
Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Should I activate Freinds and Foes?   Should I activate Freinds and Foes? EmptyMay 28th 2009, 6:42 pm

yes it would be awesome and to see if there any problems maybe we can fix them to
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Should I activate Freinds and Foes?   Should I activate Freinds and Foes? EmptyJune 11th 2009, 11:09 am

Ok- Iwill start this up just to make sure it will work ok.
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Should I activate Freinds and Foes?   Should I activate Freinds and Foes? EmptyJune 11th 2009, 12:57 pm

ok i wana see how this goes
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Should I activate Freinds and Foes?   Should I activate Freinds and Foes? EmptyJune 11th 2009, 1:11 pm

Same lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Should I activate Freinds and Foes?   Should I activate Freinds and Foes? EmptyJune 11th 2009, 2:45 pm

like also will there be a friends list or some type of catagorie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I activate Freinds and Foes?   Should I activate Freinds and Foes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should I activate Freinds and Foes?
Page 1 of 1