Test Drive Unlimited Review Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Test Drive Unlimited Review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXHotFuzzXx
Lagger
Lagger
xXHotFuzzXx

Male
Number of posts : 16
My Mood today is: : Test Drive Unlimited Review Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2009-06-05
Activity/Vote Points : 44
Awarded Points :
Test Drive Unlimited Review Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Test Drive Unlimited Review Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Test Drive Unlimited Review Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Test Drive Unlimited Review Right_bar_bleue

Test Drive Unlimited Review Empty
PostSubject: Test Drive Unlimited Review   Test Drive Unlimited Review Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2009, 1:55 pm

Here’s my review of Test Drive Unlimited for PSP

Test Drive Unlimited Review 24411010

Test Drive has an amazing 1,500 square kilometres of Hawaiian island to explore and is perfect in all its glory. And at its time of release was one of the most stunning driving/racing games on PSP. It features cars from more than two dozen of the worlds most sought after manufactures each with its own handling and characteristics. The graphics are smooth and detailed and show how capable the PSP is at giving the next gen consoles a run for their money. It’s hard to believe Atari managed to fit all this on one UMD disk, really is quite impressive.

It’s not dissimilar to yr average racing game but incorporates a GPS system that helps somewhat in pointing you in the direction of the nearest race or event. There are a host of race events from point to point, circuit, club and speed camera. No doubt the single player mode would take weeks to complete. And the actual driving experience for each car is distinctly different whether its a tail-happy muscle car or a 4WD Skyline. Again more of a simulator than an arcade racer like Burnout and is more realistic in its interpretation of a racing game.

Test Drive uses a Master Points system similar to PGR’s Kudos points and rewards you for catching air, drifting, drafting and clocking up miles. At certain point stages yr able to unlock new stages and win certain cars. However building funds is not as easy as some racers and requires you winning certain events and races. Unfortunately with TDU the bikes are not available on the PSP version, this is a small concession with an awesome variety of cars to choose from. Top end exotica and classics from the likes of Lamborghini, Spyker, Koenigsegg, McLaren, Saleen and Noble. With tuning and paint shops available for the majority. This really is a great looking game and my personal favourite.

Test Drive Unlimited Review 218acf11

The island of Oahu really is a beautifully scenic place only let down it seems is the unintelligent AI road users who can be a little boring and a bug bear at times. Driving to a new destination to view a new dealership or race can take sometime which can be off putting but once you arrive it’s thankfully stored in the GPS. Test Drive really is a game you need to invest time into to appreciate it and reap yr own rewards. Be prepared to put in the effort and the depth of the game will show!!This truly is a pure race simulator. My favourite part of this game is the rich online game play, flash yr lights to yr rivals in this explosive PSP hit.

A hui hou

Review stats 7/10

Test Drive Unlimited Review 247_fu10

Test Drive Unlimited Review Psp41110

Test Drive Unlimited (PSP) PSP Game reviews - CNET Reviews

Last edited by xXHotFuzzXx on November 22nd 2009, 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GameCode
Gold
Gold
GameCode

Male
Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-10-31
Activity/Vote Points : 219
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive Unlimited Review   Test Drive Unlimited Review Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2009, 3:44 am

Any pictures, I played Test drive before, I don't think it's good.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgenhq.net
ktuck
Pixel
Pixel
ktuck

Male
Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-09-14
Activity/Vote Points : 73
Awarded Points :
Test Drive Unlimited Review Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Test Drive Unlimited Review Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive Unlimited Review   Test Drive Unlimited Review Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2009, 3:26 pm

my cousin has it it is kinda good.Smile
Back to top Go down
jon
Lagger
Lagger
jon

Male
Number of posts : 24
My Mood today is: : Test Drive Unlimited Review Icon_cool
Registration date : 2009-12-21
Activity/Vote Points : 21
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive Unlimited Review   Test Drive Unlimited Review Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2009, 5:50 pm

my friend has it it is good but it is broken:)SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Drive Unlimited Review   Test Drive Unlimited Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test Drive Unlimited Review
Page 1 of 1