Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

My fat phatty psp with windows vista

Go down 
+10
ranger85
Ix E C H O
MasterPirate
RIPPER646
hypershadow
ax.5000
sunspotbabie
Data2link
Andrei
dark riku
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dark riku
Quickdraw
Quickdraw
dark riku

Male
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-01-25
Activity/Vote Points : 17
Awarded Points :
My fat phatty psp with windows vista Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100My fat phatty psp with windows vista Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
My fat phatty psp with windows vista Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My fat phatty psp with windows vista Right_bar_bleue

My fat phatty psp with windows vista Empty
PostSubject: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyFebruary 22nd 2008, 6:36 pm

I also posted a tutorial on how to get windows vista onto your psp.
My fat phatty psp with windows vista Dsc00912
My fat phatty psp with windows vista Dsc00913

Last edited by dark riku on February 22nd 2008, 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyFebruary 22nd 2008, 8:27 pm

cool. hey i get up a vid of my psp soon. so you all can see it
Back to top Go down
Andrei
Fanatic
Fanatic
Andrei

Male
Number of posts : 883
Activity/Vote Points : 9
Awarded Points :
My fat phatty psp with windows vista Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100My fat phatty psp with windows vista Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
My fat phatty psp with windows vista Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My fat phatty psp with windows vista Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyFebruary 22nd 2008, 8:41 pm

I will make a tutorial on how to get rid of the opening screen (the one you are at in the picture.
Back to top Go down
dark riku
Quickdraw
Quickdraw
dark riku

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyFebruary 22nd 2008, 8:51 pm

I added what the desktop looks like I forgot to do that( some people may not know).
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : My fat phatty psp with windows vista Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
My fat phatty psp with windows vista Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My fat phatty psp with windows vista Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyFebruary 22nd 2008, 9:03 pm

Looks cool- is that with custom firmware?
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
dark riku
Quickdraw
Quickdraw
dark riku

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyFebruary 22nd 2008, 9:14 pm

Actually no..and I posted a tutorial for getting this on your psp. You download it and set it as your hompage for the internet browser.
Back to top Go down
sunspotbabie
Lagger
Lagger

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-22
Activity/Vote Points : 0
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: my psp   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyFebruary 22nd 2008, 11:40 pm

mine

Nothing extraordinary here, just leaves. But I like those leafy themes.
Back to top Go down
dark riku
Quickdraw
Quickdraw
dark riku

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyFebruary 22nd 2008, 11:56 pm

Cool, I like the white psp im gonna get one in about a month or so.
Back to top Go down
ax.5000
ax.5000

Male
Number of posts : 1104
My Mood today is: : My fat phatty psp with windows vista Icon_cool
Activity/Vote Points : 207
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyFebruary 23rd 2008, 9:06 am

just to make sure everyone knows, Portals are HTML pages made for the PSP or i should say little web pages that are saved in your PSP to view offline webpages with links to sound a bit more simpler.. My fat phatty psp with windows vista 4677
Back to top Go down
hypershadow
Pixel
Pixel
hypershadow

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-02-26
Activity/Vote Points : 11
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 6:23 pm

isnt windows vista slow on the psp?
Back to top Go down
http://gamepros.darkbb.com/index.htm
dark riku
Quickdraw
Quickdraw
dark riku

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 7:05 pm

The only slow part about it is that when you are loading windows vista it takes about 15 seconds or so.
Back to top Go down
Andrei
Fanatic
Fanatic
Andrei

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 7:18 pm

you can cancel that, and i'll show how as soon as i get some free time.
Back to top Go down
hypershadow
Pixel
Pixel
hypershadow

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-02-26
Activity/Vote Points : 11
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 7:18 pm

really? that is fast
Back to top Go down
http://gamepros.darkbb.com/index.htm
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Number of posts : 1302
My Mood today is: : My fat phatty psp with windows vista 902768
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Activity/Vote Points : 278
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyMarch 1st 2008, 7:13 pm

man how do i get stuff like that for mine
Back to top Go down
ax.5000
ax.5000

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyMarch 2nd 2008, 8:06 am

it's a Portal, it's not the actually thing,,, think of it as a Mini version and you can get more from PSU people creat them and release them, and Yoda the Wise (i think) Has a camoflage Portal Smile
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyMarch 2nd 2008, 8:07 am

so a mini computer or what not to sure wat you meant
Back to top Go down
MasterPirate
Glitch
Glitch
MasterPirate

Male
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 0
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyMarch 2nd 2008, 3:21 pm

ax_5000 wrote:
it's a Portal, it's not the actually thing,,, think of it as a Mini version and you can get more from PSU people creat them and release them, and Yoda the Wise (i think) Has a camoflage Portal Smile

Uh, thats my portal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyMarch 2nd 2008, 5:15 pm

ya thats pirate...i have one for the vips...well betta. i guess i should finish it. lol
Back to top Go down
Ix E C H O
Fanatic
Fanatic
Ix E C H O

Male
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-03-02
Activity/Vote Points : 23
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyMarch 4th 2008, 12:41 pm

Vista looks pretty cool on the psp. What can you do on it?
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyMarch 4th 2008, 5:31 pm

is it like a mini computer or what
Back to top Go down
Andrei
Fanatic
Fanatic
Andrei

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyMarch 4th 2008, 5:47 pm

No it's a portal. it's offline pages that you save and access on your PSP.
Back to top Go down
Ix E C H O
Fanatic
Fanatic
Ix E C H O

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 11:27 am

Vista is pretty awesome.. Kinda slow, but cool. I have it on my psp
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 5:45 pm

now i get it even bette now i know what there are nice and cool all at once
Back to top Go down
Ix E C H O
Fanatic
Fanatic
Ix E C H O

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyMarch 5th 2008, 5:48 pm

Lol awesome. they are pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
ax.5000
ax.5000

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista EmptyMarch 31st 2008, 9:55 am

i use the iPSP portal to trick people into thinking i got the iphone lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My fat phatty psp with windows vista   My fat phatty psp with windows vista Empty

Back to top Go down

My fat phatty psp with windows vista
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next