Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

New Forum: Video Game Industry in the News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : New Forum: Video Game Industry in the News Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
New Forum: Video Game Industry in the News Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100New Forum: Video Game Industry in the News Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
New Forum: Video Game Industry in the News Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Forum: Video Game Industry in the News Right_bar_bleue

New Forum: Video Game Industry in the News Empty
PostSubject: New Forum: Video Game Industry in the News   New Forum: Video Game Industry in the News EmptyJune 16th 2009, 11:52 am

I have added a new forum under "Hot Topics" Discussion in this forum will also give you points. It's open- so if you see any news out there about anything video Games or the industry- go ahead and start a new topic. Also make sure you go in and discuss them- lets make it alive Very Happy Remember you get more activity points for starting a new topic then you do for replying in one Wink
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com

New Forum: Video Game Industry in the News
Page 1 of 1