Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

All violent video games to be banned in Germany

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : All violent video games to be banned in Germany Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
All violent video games to be banned in Germany Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100All violent video games to be banned in Germany Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
All violent video games to be banned in Germany Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100All violent video games to be banned in Germany Right_bar_bleue

All violent video games to be banned in Germany Empty
PostSubject: All violent video games to be banned in Germany   All violent video games to be banned in Germany EmptyJune 16th 2009, 11:57 am

http://www.gamezine.co.uk/news/formats/xbox360/all-violent-video-games-be-banned-in-germany-$1301757.htm
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
My Mood today is: : All violent video games to be banned in Germany Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
All violent video games to be banned in Germany Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100All violent video games to be banned in Germany Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
All violent video games to be banned in Germany Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100All violent video games to be banned in Germany Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: All violent video games to be banned in Germany   All violent video games to be banned in Germany EmptyJune 16th 2009, 1:21 pm

Ouch, that kinda sucks that it's all of them...
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
My Mood today is: : All violent video games to be banned in Germany Icon_biggrin
Awarded Points :
All violent video games to be banned in Germany Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100All violent video games to be banned in Germany Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
All violent video games to be banned in Germany Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100All violent video games to be banned in Germany Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: All violent video games to be banned in Germany   All violent video games to be banned in Germany EmptyJune 17th 2009, 10:25 am

I think they will fight it though- this may not happen..we will see Smile
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
My Mood today is: : All violent video games to be banned in Germany Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
All violent video games to be banned in Germany Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100All violent video games to be banned in Germany Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
All violent video games to be banned in Germany Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100All violent video games to be banned in Germany Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: All violent video games to be banned in Germany   All violent video games to be banned in Germany EmptyJune 17th 2009, 10:36 am

Yeah. I can understand some violent games, like GTA being banned, but not all of them... Guess we'll have to wait. Smile
Back to top Go down
GameCode
Gold
Gold
GameCode

Male
Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-10-31
Activity/Vote Points : 219
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: All violent video games to be banned in Germany   All violent video games to be banned in Germany EmptyJune 22nd 2009, 4:06 am

That stinks! Hitler was Violent! It's just a game right?
Back to top Go down
http://nextgenhq.net
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: All violent video games to be banned in Germany   All violent video games to be banned in Germany EmptyJune 22nd 2009, 9:45 am

I guess after reading all the articles- it really does affect people- so I can see their point...although they say video gaming has gone up- but crime has gone down...But- what ""Type"" of video gaming has gone up is what they fale to report..
Back to top Go down
GameCode
Gold
Gold
GameCode

Male
Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-10-31
Activity/Vote Points : 219
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: All violent video games to be banned in Germany   All violent video games to be banned in Germany EmptyJune 22nd 2009, 10:35 am

I bet they make more money from Violent video games more then any other video games right?
Back to top Go down
http://nextgenhq.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All violent video games to be banned in Germany   All violent video games to be banned in Germany Empty

Back to top Go down

All violent video games to be banned in Germany
Page 1 of 1