Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

PSP Bleach Heat The Soul 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GameCode
Gold
Gold
GameCode

Male
Number of posts : 331
My Mood today is: : PSP Bleach Heat The Soul 6 Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-10-31
Activity/Vote Points : 219
Awarded Points :
PSP Bleach Heat The Soul 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PSP Bleach Heat The Soul 6 Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
PSP Bleach Heat The Soul 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PSP Bleach Heat The Soul 6 Right_bar_bleue

PSP Bleach Heat The Soul 6 Empty
PostSubject: PSP Bleach Heat The Soul 6   PSP Bleach Heat The Soul 6 EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 12:45 pm

I just downloaded 'Bleach heat the soul 6'.

It was awesome! The Gameplay was and graphics were the same as other HTS seires, but this had more features.
I'm not sure what the new features are but I know there are because I played other HTS's. It was in [JAP] Japanese so I had to press random buttons. PSP Bleach Heat The Soul 6 47339 . Not sure when the English version would come.

This game is awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://nextgenhq.net
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : PSP Bleach Heat The Soul 6 Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
PSP Bleach Heat The Soul 6 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100PSP Bleach Heat The Soul 6 Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PSP Bleach Heat The Soul 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP Bleach Heat The Soul 6   PSP Bleach Heat The Soul 6 EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 3:07 pm

Was it the full version or the Demo?
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com

PSP Bleach Heat The Soul 6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Gamers :: Sony :: PSP :: General-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com