Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Legal or not- that is the question

Go down 
+2
dark riku
Data2link
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Legal or not- that is the question Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Legal or not- that is the question Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Legal or not- that is the question Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Legal or not- that is the question Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Legal or not- that is the question Right_bar_bleue

Legal or not- that is the question Empty
PostSubject: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 23rd 2008, 11:15 pm

Really- if you think about it- what's the difference from when they put "Record" buttons on the radios and you could pop a tape in there and record your favorite songs right from the radio- then your friend comes and copies that tape- and so on and so on... It's just easier now and more technologicaly advanced- so to me there is no difference now then there was then- so how can they say it's illegal? Now if your selling them....that's another story

scratch
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
dark riku
Quickdraw
Quickdraw
dark riku

Male
Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-01-25
Activity/Vote Points : 17
Awarded Points :
Legal or not- that is the question Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Legal or not- that is the question Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Legal or not- that is the question Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Legal or not- that is the question Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 23rd 2008, 11:39 pm

Yeah and im sure its not illegal to copy cds and give them to your friends. Hmm...I wonder if it would be illegal to borrow a friends psp game then copy it to your memory card then give their game back but you would still have it on your psp and you could still play it at any time from your memory card!

Wow that took a long time to type on my psp!
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :
Legal or not- that is the question Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Legal or not- that is the question Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 24th 2008, 12:01 am

Yea- But since they are fighting it in courts we gotta listen to em

Mad
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Number of posts : 1302
My Mood today is: : Legal or not- that is the question 902768
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Activity/Vote Points : 278
Awarded Points :
Legal or not- that is the question Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Legal or not- that is the question Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 24th 2008, 11:33 am

well i guess its legal if you dont sell it for profit but just giving it to them is ok
Back to top Go down
ax.5000
ax.5000

Male
Number of posts : 1104
My Mood today is: : Legal or not- that is the question Icon_cool
Activity/Vote Points : 207
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 24th 2008, 7:45 pm

well, a lady was sued for Copying HER CD's that SHE OWNED! Legal or not- that is the question 482537 , and im not sure what happed afterwards, but i think the lady lost the case somehow...
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 24th 2008, 9:00 pm

o wow
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 25th 2008, 11:19 am

ax_5000 wrote:
well, a lady was sued for Copying HER CD's that SHE OWNED! Legal or not- that is the question 482537 , and im not sure what happed afterwards, but i think the lady lost the case somehow...

I was reading about that case- and yes- she was able to copy her own CD's- and they told her that- but she was "Sharing" them through Kazaa. She said she didn't know she was and that she shouldn't be held responsible- they told her that she should know what's going on with her computer and she lost Wink That's why I NEVER share my files. I have Limewire set up so that nothing is ever uploaded from my computer- and everytime I downoad- I move the file from the "Shared" folder to another drive Wink You have to be very carefull on what you do!
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 25th 2008, 8:46 pm

o wow all this for music anybody can hear for them selves
Back to top Go down
gothtaz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-02-16
Activity/Vote Points : 0
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 11:48 am

What is the point more and more people use like lime wire and bit turen and all of those it's legal under my eys if you have to wiat for it then why not?
Back to top Go down
ax.5000
ax.5000

Male
Number of posts : 1104
My Mood today is: : Legal or not- that is the question Icon_cool
Activity/Vote Points : 207
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 2:16 pm

Data2link wrote:
ax_5000 wrote:

I was reading about that case- and yes- she was able to copy her own CD's- and they told her that- but she was "Sharing" them through Kazaa. She said she didn't know she was and that she shouldn't be held responsible- they told her that she should know what's going on with her computer and she lost Wink That's why I NEVER share my files. I have Limewire set up so that nothing is ever uploaded from my computer- and everytime I downoad- I move the file from the "Shared" folder to another drive Wink You have to be very carefull on what you do!

i will remember this thanks data, but i use Frostwire the free fast Limewire Pro lookalike Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 3:18 pm

Your welcome Smile I'll have to check that out- still make sure your not uploading Wink I know you can be labeled a "Leech" but it's better then getting sued for 100,000.00 Wink
Back to top Go down
Andrei
Fanatic
Fanatic
Andrei

Male
Number of posts : 883
Activity/Vote Points : 9
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 4:29 pm

Unless you download hundreds of songs a day, you don't have to worry about it. It would be WAY to much trouble to sue a small timer like most of us here.
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 5:43 pm

why
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 5:47 pm

i heard alot of ppl downloading music and movies and "they" found out and all they did was told that person to delete all of it.
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 5:49 pm

SORRY BOUT THAT

Last edited by RIPPER646 on February 28th 2008, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andrei
Fanatic
Fanatic
Andrei

Male
Number of posts : 883
Activity/Vote Points : 9
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 26th 2008, 6:37 pm

And you're promoting them into banning our computers why?
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 27th 2008, 12:33 pm

WackoWizard wrote:
Unless you download hundreds of songs a day, you don't have to worry about it. It would be WAY to much trouble to sue a small timer like most of us here.

Yea- and it's the "Sharing" part they don't like- so you just gotta make sure your not uploading songs Wink
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question EmptyFebruary 28th 2008, 6:21 pm

oooooooooo never mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legal or not- that is the question   Legal or not- that is the question Empty

Back to top Go down

Legal or not- that is the question
Page 1 of 1