Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

What can i do with my psp?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bammflow
Bammflow

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-07-21
Activity/Vote Points : 8
Awarded Points :
What can i do with my psp? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What can i do with my psp? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
What can i do with my psp? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What can i do with my psp? Right_bar_bleue

What can i do with my psp? Empty
PostSubject: What can i do with my psp?   What can i do with my psp? EmptyJuly 21st 2009, 5:57 pm

hey guys, i have a psp and i jsut sent it in to get fixed, but im wondering what can i do with it besides movies,music and games? like i know i can go on the internet but i like to mod stuff or make something cool happen. (Also its kinda sad but i have no clue what this Sony Memory Stick Duo Adaptor is) ? some on help.
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : What can i do with my psp? Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
What can i do with my psp? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What can i do with my psp? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What can i do with my psp?   What can i do with my psp? EmptyJuly 21st 2009, 8:51 pm

Well, you could put Custom Firmware on it and run emulators- then you could play old nintendo games on it too. Plus you could put portals on it (Not a big deal but something cool to do). You can store pics... So much to do.....

Also- you could physicaly mod it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
Bammflow
Bammflow

Number of posts : 4
Activity/Vote Points : 8
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What can i do with my psp?   What can i do with my psp? EmptyJuly 22nd 2009, 6:30 am

k im wondering whats a firmware? is it like updates or something? also emulators? whats that , and i also dont know what portals are? can some one explain? plz
Back to top Go down
alejandro_19
Lagger
Lagger
alejandro_19

Male
Number of posts : 46
My Mood today is: : What can i do with my psp? Icon_cool
Activity/Vote Points : 58
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What can i do with my psp?   What can i do with my psp? EmptyJuly 22nd 2009, 9:08 pm

i thinks the psp is the best game site because you can play N64 on your psp PSX,super Nintendo,Nintendo,gameboy and a lot more game site on your psp. but you only can do this if your psp is hack,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can i do with my psp?   What can i do with my psp? Empty

Back to top Go down

What can i do with my psp?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Gamers :: Sony :: PSP :: General-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com