Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

brawl is the best

Go down 
+10
Data2link
greenrick41
ray1000
ax.5000
Ix E C H O
hypershadow
dark riku
eclipse148
Andrei
arellano 94
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fallen angel
Pixel
Pixel
fallen angel

Male
Number of posts : 52
My Mood today is: : brawl is the best - Page 2 92336
Registration date : 2009-01-17
Activity/Vote Points : 2
Awarded Points :
brawl is the best - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100brawl is the best - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
brawl is the best - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100brawl is the best - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

brawl is the best - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: brawl is the best   brawl is the best - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 29th 2009, 7:41 pm

Data2link wrote:
I want to get this game too- but what all do / can you do in it besides fight eachother?

You can play friends in tournaments, do single player campaigns, and,... yea... that's about it. Not sure if it has online play.

@Bills: Not really. I mean, sure same theme and stuff, but the campaign is WAY different, and the characters and stages have good changes. Definitely worth it. Smile
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
My Mood today is: : brawl is the best - Page 2 Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
brawl is the best - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100brawl is the best - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
brawl is the best - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100brawl is the best - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: brawl is the best   brawl is the best - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 29th 2009, 8:00 pm

fallen angel wrote:
You can play friends in tournaments, do single player campaigns, and,... yea... that's about it. Not sure if it has online play.

I'm pretty sure it does.
Back to top Go down
fallen angel
Pixel
Pixel
fallen angel

Male
Number of posts : 52
My Mood today is: : brawl is the best - Page 2 92336
Registration date : 2009-01-17
Activity/Vote Points : 2
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: brawl is the best   brawl is the best - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2009, 10:37 am

I think so too, I'm going to check today.
Back to top Go down
the finisher
the finisher

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-03-23
Activity/Vote Points : 7
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: brawl is the best   brawl is the best - Page 2 EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 3:28 pm

smash bros is the best game i ever play its amazing with tons of characters and locations to fight
its even better to play with your friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: brawl is the best   brawl is the best - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

brawl is the best
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Gamers :: Sony :: PSP :: Games-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com