Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY Right_bar_bleue

Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY Empty
PostSubject: Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY   Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 8:06 pm

I had no idea this one exsisted. Looks kinda like the others- just with a different game.

Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY 3531320523_ff9b4c38e8

PSP 3000 series

DISSIDIA™️ FINAL FANTASY®️ UMD®️ Game
DISSIDIA™️ FINAL FANTASY®️ is a culmination of intriguing characters, stories, game systems and unprecedented visuals in a way that only FINAL FANTASY®️ can provide. The story comes to life with stunning CG movies and real-time events.

FINAL FANTASY®️ VII Advent Children®️ UMD®️ Movie
FINAL FANTASY®️ VII Advent Children®️ UMD®️ Movie Continuing the storyline based on the hit PlayStation®️ game FINAL FANTASY VII, two years have passed since the ruins of Midgar stand as a testament to the sacrifices made in order to bring peace. However, the world will soon face a new menace. A mysterious illness is spreading fast. Old enemies are astir. And Cloud, who walked away from the life of a hero to live in solitude, must step forward yet again…

2GB Memory Stick PRO Duo™️
Memory Stick PRO Duo™️ With 2GB of memory, the compact Memory Stick PRO Duo™️ allows you to save your PlayStation®️Network downloads, as well as store your videos, photos, music and more.

PSP®️ vinyl stickers for customization
AC adaptor
AC power cord
Battery pack
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
ax.5000
ax.5000

Male
Number of posts : 1104
My Mood today is: : Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 207
Awarded Points :
Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY   Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 8:49 pm

nothing is different with the PSP, soo it's just a regular ice silver 3000
Back to top Go down
burningmice
Lagger
Lagger
burningmice

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-08-14
Activity/Vote Points : 13
Awarded Points :
Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY   Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY EmptySeptember 4th 2009, 12:29 pm

If I got one of the bundles I still would've chosen the Rockband one. I feel that this one doesn't match what that one does value wise.
Back to top Go down
jon
Lagger
Lagger
jon

Male
Number of posts : 24
My Mood today is: : Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY Icon_cool
Registration date : 2009-12-21
Activity/Vote Points : 21
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY   Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY EmptyDecember 22nd 2009, 3:27 pm

i love the game i played the demo so i thinkit is a fun game:)SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY   Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY Empty

Back to top Go down

Limited Edition DISSIDIA™ FINAL FANTASY
Page 1 of 1