Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Right_bar_bleue

Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Empty
PostSubject: Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics   Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2009, 10:44 am

The Forumotion hosts have been moving the forums over to new servers. That is why sometimes the message might come up saying that it is under maintenance, or the page can't be displayed. The pics are also getting messed up. IF that happens, just check back. Also- please post in here when you can to let me know about it so I can keep complaining to them. It's happening to everybody right now. Because of this transfer- it's making the forums lag- a lot. So please be patienet as they are trying to fix us all up Smile

Thanks guys Very Happy

Last edited by Data2link on December 24th 2009, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
My Mood today is: : Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics   Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2009, 4:14 pm

Ah, good to know what's up with the forum.
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :
Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics   Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 11:15 am

Ok- so is anybody else still having problems seeing any of the pics- including the smilies? I can see them on my work computer- but not on my home computer....so weird. Anybody else?
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :
Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics   Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 11:21 am

I cant see smileys and the Admin and Co-Admin pics under our usernames.
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics   Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 11:31 am

hmmm. ok - so I can see them but I'm at work. So this must be something wiht our computers. I will do some research and find out what's up. I know they are still working on the servers.
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics   Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 11:48 am

eclipse...what browser/version are you using?
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics   Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 11:51 am

Internet Explorer. Not sure what version it is - using my brother's laptop at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics   Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 12:06 pm

To see what version- go to Help up on the top and click on About internet explorer- it will tell you which version it is Smile
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics   Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 12:09 pm

Data2link wrote:
To see what version- go to Help up on the top and click on About internet explorer- it will tell you which version it is Smile

Well, that's faster than going through the IE folder. Razz

Internet Explorer 7.
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics   Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 12:11 pm

lol- Ok. So that is the problem. I use IE 7 at home too- but here at work I use IE 6. I will let them know about it- hopefully they can fix it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics   Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 9:11 pm

Ok- so the problem is wiht the new servers they just moved everything to. Since the servers aren't performing correctly- they are going back to the old ones- once that happens all the pics should be back- so be patient Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics   Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 8:46 pm

Ok- So they ahve moved everything back to the old servers. Now I just need to know who can see pics and who can't. I'm still the same- IE 6 is visible pics- IE 7 and Firefox can't see them. Anybody else still ahve that problem? PLease post in here.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics   Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2009, 6:33 pm

Finally!!! I was able to figure out was was wrong and I fixed it. Very Happy So let me know if you stil lcan't see any pics or avatars. If your still not able to see some- go into your linked file and add this number after users- like this.... /users/2315/
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics   Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2009, 1:07 pm

Works for me, now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics   Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forums Down errors - Lagging - Pics
Page 1 of 1