Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

When Computers Become Addictive - including Video Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : When Computers Become Addictive - including Video Games Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
When Computers Become Addictive - including Video Games Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100When Computers Become Addictive - including Video Games Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
When Computers Become Addictive - including Video Games Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100When Computers Become Addictive - including Video Games Right_bar_bleue

When Computers Become Addictive - including Video Games Empty
PostSubject: When Computers Become Addictive - including Video Games   When Computers Become Addictive - including Video Games EmptyOctober 9th 2009, 11:58 am

My mom was blurting out the other day whne this was on the news...and she made my brother pretty mad becasue he disagreas with it- only because he is addicted to his PC Very Happy ... If it was to die- he would freak out!

read it here
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com

When Computers Become Addictive - including Video Games
Page 1 of 1