PSP 4m for all PSPeople

HomeFAQRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Do you like the Widgets on the right side?

Go down 

Do you like the Widgets?
Yes- I think it looks good
Do you like the Widgets on the right side? I_vote_lcap83%Do you like the Widgets on the right side? I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 35 ]
No - It looks too crowded
Do you like the Widgets on the right side? I_vote_lcap17%Do you like the Widgets on the right side? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 42

AuthorMessage
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4278
My Mood today is: : Do you like the Widgets on the right side? Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1393
Awarded Points :
Do you like the Widgets on the right side? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do you like the Widgets on the right side? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Do you like the Widgets on the right side? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you like the Widgets on the right side? Right_bar_bleue

Do you like the Widgets on the right side? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like the Widgets on the right side?   Do you like the Widgets on the right side? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 12:16 pm

So let me know if They should stay or go- what do you guys think? Does it make the forum look better or worse? VOTE!

Back to top Go down
http://psp4m.forumotion.com
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
My Mood today is: : Do you like the Widgets on the right side? Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
Do you like the Widgets on the right side? Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Do you like the Widgets on the right side? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Do you like the Widgets on the right side? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Do you like the Widgets on the right side? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Widgets on the right side?   Do you like the Widgets on the right side? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 8:37 pm

Hmm. I think it looks good, just needs some getting used to.
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4278
My Mood today is: : Do you like the Widgets on the right side? Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1393
Awarded Points :
Do you like the Widgets on the right side? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do you like the Widgets on the right side? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Do you like the Widgets on the right side? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Do you like the Widgets on the right side? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Widgets on the right side?   Do you like the Widgets on the right side? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 11:50 am

eclipse148 wrote:
Hmm. I think it looks good, just needs some getting used to.

Yea- I was thinking the same thing.

Back to top Go down
http://psp4m.forumotion.com
hypershadow
Pixel
Pixel
hypershadow

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-02-26
Activity/Vote Points : 11
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Widgets on the right side?   Do you like the Widgets on the right side? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 6:07 pm

Yup its good , i have widgets on my site too but they are on the left side instead
Back to top Go down
http://gamepros.darkbb.com/index.htm
Supadevil3
Lagger
Lagger
Supadevil3

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-10-17
Activity/Vote Points : 15
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Widgets on the right side?   Do you like the Widgets on the right side? I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 2:17 pm

nah widgets are cool can help with the site alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the Widgets on the right side?   Do you like the Widgets on the right side? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like the Widgets on the right side?
Page 1 of 1