Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Would you like to be able to attach files in your post?

Go down 

Should we allow attachments in posts?
Yes-I will use it!
Would you like to be able to attach files in your post? Vote_lcap1100%Would you like to be able to attach files in your post? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No- I don't have any reason to attach something.
Would you like to be able to attach files in your post? Vote_lcap10%Would you like to be able to attach files in your post? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Would you like to be able to attach files in your post? Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Would you like to be able to attach files in your post? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Would you like to be able to attach files in your post? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Would you like to be able to attach files in your post? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Would you like to be able to attach files in your post? Right_bar_bleue

Would you like to be able to attach files in your post? Empty
PostSubject: Would you like to be able to attach files in your post?   Would you like to be able to attach files in your post? EmptyApril 2nd 2010, 8:48 pm

They activated a file attachment program. So, If I activate it for this forum- would you guys use it? I would put a limit on what you could attach- since there is a limit in the storage of it. But I think it would be good for things like tutorial documents, themes, and that kind of stuff. So what do you guys think? Vote and post your thoughts!
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com

Would you like to be able to attach files in your post?
Page 1 of 1