DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Al
Beta
Beta
Mr. Al

Male
Number of posts : 252
My Mood today is: : DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-08-27
Activity/Vote Points : 201
Awarded Points :
DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Right_bar_bleue

DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!!   DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 12th 2010, 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just about fell out of my chair when I first read the good news. Game of the year IMO!!

DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! 521438

I can't wait!! bounce It's also going to be released on the PSN!! Double DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! 521438 DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! 521438 DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! 47339 cheers Very Happy Smile Laughing
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!!   DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 13th 2010, 7:12 pm

I hope they come out with a demo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
Mr. Al
Beta
Beta
Mr. Al

Male
My Mood today is: : DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Icon_cool
Awarded Points :
DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!!   DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 3:15 am

Data2link wrote:
I hope they come out with a demo. Very Happy

They might. They have a few DJ Max themes in the PSN.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Al
Beta
Beta
Mr. Al

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!!   DJ Max Portable 3 officially announced for the US!!!! Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2010, 12:19 am

Hey Data2link, you think that DJ Max fever is hard to play, wait until DJ Max Portable 3!! LOL!!