Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Since the Vita is coming out soon....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Al
Beta
Beta
Mr. Al

Male
Number of posts : 252
My Mood today is: : Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-08-27
Activity/Vote Points : 201
Awarded Points :
Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Right_bar_bleue

Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Empty
PostSubject: Since the Vita is coming out soon....   Since the Vita is coming out soon.... EmptyJune 29th 2011, 2:49 pm

I was wondering if anybody here is going to be selling off their collection.

Because of the size of mine, I don't know if I should sell it off. Thinking
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vita is coming out soon....   Since the Vita is coming out soon.... EmptyJune 30th 2011, 9:51 am

You know you can't sell it off- it's a collection--You may never have some of those games or movies again... I'd keep it since it's so big Smile
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
Mr. Al
Beta
Beta
Mr. Al

Male
Awarded Points :
Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vita is coming out soon....   Since the Vita is coming out soon.... EmptyJuly 7th 2011, 2:40 am

Yeah, I'm not selling my collection. Smile

I just need to figure out where I'm going to put the Vita games. Thinking
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :
Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vita is coming out soon....   Since the Vita is coming out soon.... EmptyJuly 7th 2011, 7:02 pm

Will the Vita have a UMD slot? I didn't think it did? I thought everything will have to be downloaded? Since the Vita is coming out soon.... 345856
Back to top Go down
gamermania
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 778
Registration date : 2008-02-02
Activity/Vote Points : 775
Awarded Points :
Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vita is coming out soon....   Since the Vita is coming out soon.... EmptyJuly 7th 2011, 10:54 pm

Data2link wrote:
Will the Vita have a UMD slot? I didn't think it did? I thought everything will have to be downloaded? Since the Vita is coming out soon.... 345856
downloadable and "specialized" cards or sd cards Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr. Al
Beta
Beta
Mr. Al

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vita is coming out soon....   Since the Vita is coming out soon.... EmptyJuly 18th 2011, 3:15 am

Here is the new format the Vita is going to use:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vita is coming out soon....   Since the Vita is coming out soon.... EmptyJuly 18th 2011, 5:01 pm

Cool- thanks for posting it- I can't wait for it to come out. I was thinking either this or a tablet, I'm so far holding out for this Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since the Vita is coming out soon....   Since the Vita is coming out soon.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Since the Vita is coming out soon....
Page 1 of 1