Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Notice to all Members and Future Members:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gamermania
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 778
My Mood today is: : Notice to all Members and Future Members: Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-02-02
Activity/Vote Points : 775
Awarded Points :
Notice to all Members and Future Members: Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Notice to all Members and Future Members: Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Notice to all Members and Future Members: Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Notice to all Members and Future Members: Right_bar_bleue

Notice to all Members and Future Members: Empty
PostSubject: Notice to all Members and Future Members:   Notice to all Members and Future Members: EmptyFebruary 20th 2012, 7:54 pm

With the release of the PS Vita Notice to all Members and Future Members: 73386 on the horizon and a thorough discussion of this site and it's future, there will be major updates of the following:

1. Name of the Site and Theme (including banner)
2. Expansion of the Forum (not just focusing on the PSP)
3. Promotions (to bring more activity to the Site)
4. (Related to number #2) This site will expand to all consoles - all Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, and PC
5. and more....

Just hang tight and pretty soon things will be much better, thank you for your patience! :pc:
Notice to all Members and Future Members: 985634
--PSP4m Staff and Members

Arrow P.S. Data, care to add anything that I may have missed Question
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Notice to all Members and Future Members: Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Notice to all Members and Future Members: Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Notice to all Members and Future Members: Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Notice to all Members and Future Members: Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Notice to all Members and Future Members: Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all Members and Future Members:   Notice to all Members and Future Members: EmptyFebruary 21st 2012, 8:53 am

Looks good- I will send it out in a newsletter Smile Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
gamermania
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Awarded Points :
Notice to all Members and Future Members: Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Notice to all Members and Future Members: Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all Members and Future Members:   Notice to all Members and Future Members: EmptyFebruary 21st 2012, 9:01 am

Data2link wrote:
Looks good- I will send it out in a newsletter Smile Thanks!
Awesome, your welcome Wink Notice to all Members and Future Members: 521438
Back to top Go down
gamermania
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all Members and Future Members:   Notice to all Members and Future Members: EmptyFebruary 23rd 2012, 10:15 am

Almost there! Just hang tight (we are making progress) Wink
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Notice to all Members and Future Members: Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Notice to all Members and Future Members: Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Notice to all Members and Future Members: Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all Members and Future Members:   Notice to all Members and Future Members: EmptyFebruary 23rd 2012, 3:22 pm

LEts keep the Administration and Miscelaneous sections. Next we need to move over all relevant posts- instead of reading all of them, lets just move over posts that have more than5-10 replies/posts to the releven sections. I am going to move the Music section and stuff to the Off topic section - not sure where yet... Once we have more posts moved over, and no 0 posts in any of them, we can open those up and hide the old stuff- we can stil lwork on moving stuff over then too without veryone seeing it Very Happy I'm home bound for the weekend wit hwlkaing pnemonia (Just found out today) so I will spend more time with it. Great job so far- thank you so much you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
gamermania
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all Members and Future Members:   Notice to all Members and Future Members: EmptyFebruary 23rd 2012, 7:13 pm

Data2link wrote:
LEts keep the Administration and Miscelaneous sections. Next we need to move over all relevant posts- instead of reading all of them, lets just move over posts that have more than5-10 replies/posts to the releven sections. I am going to move the Music section and stuff to the Off topic section - not sure where yet... Once we have more posts moved over, and no 0 posts in any of them, we can open those up and hide the old stuff- we can stil lwork on moving stuff over then too without veryone seeing it Very Happy I'm home bound for the weekend wit hwlkaing pnemonia (Just found out today) so I will spend more time with it. Great job so far- thank you so much you guys Very Happy
Read my mind on the Administration and Miscellaneous section, I just moved them up next to main board Wink and ok Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notice to all Members and Future Members:   Notice to all Members and Future Members: Empty

Back to top Go down

Notice to all Members and Future Members:
Page 1 of 1