Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

new god of war deep red psp

Go down 
+4
ax.5000
Ix E C H O
Data2link
Kwajo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kwajo
Lagger
Lagger
Kwajo

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-21
Activity/Vote Points : 0
Awarded Points :
new god of war deep red psp Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100new god of war deep red psp Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
new god of war deep red psp Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100new god of war deep red psp Right_bar_bleue

new god of war deep red psp Empty
PostSubject: new god of war deep red psp   new god of war deep red psp EmptyMarch 11th 2008, 10:19 am

I just saw the deep red god of war psp. It has god of war silk screen on the back. Looks cool. I'ma try and get a picture of it today to post. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : new god of war deep red psp Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
new god of war deep red psp Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100new god of war deep red psp Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: new god of war deep red psp   new god of war deep red psp EmptyMarch 11th 2008, 11:02 am

Cool- thanks- I know I posted the CNN link in the updates section- I think it has a picture on CNN- maybe you can post that one in here? Wink
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
Ix E C H O
Fanatic
Fanatic
Ix E C H O

Male
Number of posts : 714
My Mood today is: : new god of war deep red psp Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-03-02
Activity/Vote Points : 23
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: new god of war deep red psp   new god of war deep red psp EmptyMarch 11th 2008, 1:20 pm

I want that psp, lol. Even though I already have a psp slim I want that red one.
Back to top Go down
Kwajo
Lagger
Lagger
Kwajo

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-21
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: new god of war deep red psp   new god of war deep red psp EmptyMarch 11th 2008, 1:52 pm

Here goes the pic. Hope it works. Data2link gave me a heads up on how to post pics. Thanks.[img]new god of war deep red psp Richmond[/img]
Back to top Go down
ax.5000
ax.5000

Male
Number of posts : 1104
Activity/Vote Points : 207
Awarded Points :
new god of war deep red psp Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100new god of war deep red psp Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
new god of war deep red psp Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100new god of war deep red psp Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: new god of war deep red psp   new god of war deep red psp EmptyApril 12th 2008, 12:44 am

i wish i could get it....but i already have a White Slim Sad
Back to top Go down
nickak333
D-Pad
D-Pad
nickak333

Male
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-05-01
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :
new god of war deep red psp Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100new god of war deep red psp Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: new god of war deep red psp   new god of war deep red psp EmptyMay 20th 2008, 6:00 am

Damn.....thats nice looking

Hopefully i can get a summer job
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nickak333
ax.5000
ax.5000

Male
Number of posts : 1104
Activity/Vote Points : 207
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: new god of war deep red psp   new god of war deep red psp EmptyJune 7th 2008, 7:31 pm

WOOT i got one Very Happy ! and its awsome! i wish i could post pics but my computer i still getting fixed Sad
Back to top Go down
GameCode
Gold
Gold
GameCode

Male
Number of posts : 331
My Mood today is: : new god of war deep red psp Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-10-31
Activity/Vote Points : 219
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: new god of war deep red psp   new god of war deep red psp EmptyJune 29th 2009, 9:04 am

I would love a red psp, But not with the guy in it
Back to top Go down
http://nextgenhq.net
billssabresyanks
Fanatic
Fanatic
billssabresyanks

Male
Number of posts : 899
My Mood today is: : new god of war deep red psp Icon_evil
Registration date : 2008-07-21
Activity/Vote Points : 184
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: new god of war deep red psp   new god of war deep red psp EmptyJune 29th 2009, 11:15 am

GameCode wrote:

yeah i agree.
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
new god of war deep red psp Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100new god of war deep red psp Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
new god of war deep red psp Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100new god of war deep red psp Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: new god of war deep red psp   new god of war deep red psp EmptyJune 29th 2009, 11:29 am

GameCode wrote:

Same. If it was a darker red, I wouldn't mind it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new god of war deep red psp   new god of war deep red psp Empty

Back to top Go down

new god of war deep red psp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Gamers :: Sony :: PSP :: General-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com