Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Now Searchable by Google :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Now Searchable by Google :) Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Now Searchable by Google :) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Now Searchable by Google :) Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Now Searchable by Google :) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Now Searchable by Google :) Right_bar_bleue

Now Searchable by Google :) Empty
PostSubject: Now Searchable by Google :)   Now Searchable by Google :) EmptyJanuary 31st 2008, 11:25 am

So- I added a google meta tag- and I added us to Google search. So hopefully more peopel will find it. The only bummer thing is you have to type in - PSP 4m for it to pop up on the top of the list Smile
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Now Searchable by Google :)   Now Searchable by Google :) EmptyJanuary 31st 2008, 1:48 pm

cool! you should add more tags like psp, wallpaper, themes. the more you have the better results Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :
Now Searchable by Google :) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Now Searchable by Google :) Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Now Searchable by Google :) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Now Searchable by Google :) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Now Searchable by Google :)   Now Searchable by Google :) EmptyJanuary 31st 2008, 1:54 pm

Yea- lol- I did, and I finally was able to hide them up on top too. Very Happy Took me awhile to get on Goodle- had to sign up and everything- but got verified, so we'll see what happens Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now Searchable by Google :)   Now Searchable by Google :) EmptyJanuary 31st 2008, 1:55 pm

how did you hide them?!!! cause i can't figure it out
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Now Searchable by Google :)   Now Searchable by Google :) EmptyJanuary 31st 2008, 2:14 pm

Google "Meta Tag Generator". It will generate the code for you- then just copy and paste Smile It has to be in HTML format- and that does it for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now Searchable by Google :)   Now Searchable by Google :) EmptyJanuary 31st 2008, 2:27 pm

k thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now Searchable by Google :)   Now Searchable by Google :) EmptyJanuary 31st 2008, 5:04 pm

hey so you had to register? with google?
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Now Searchable by Google :)   Now Searchable by Google :) EmptyJanuary 31st 2008, 6:36 pm

Yea- Go here- Google Webmaster Tools

And this will tell you what to do:
Forum Help

Let me know if you need any help Wink

Hey- You want me to make a banner for your site on the top 50 list? You should make one (If you haven't already- I haven't looked in awhile)Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now Searchable by Google :)   Now Searchable by Google :) EmptyJanuary 31st 2008, 8:56 pm

ok um i added the verify tag and it didn't work. what did you do?
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Now Searchable by Google :)   Now Searchable by Google :) EmptyJanuary 31st 2008, 9:07 pm

You add it right in your meta tag section- I put mine right on the top before my other tags.

Also- it has to be after the tags
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now Searchable by Google :)   Now Searchable by Google :) EmptyJanuary 31st 2008, 9:10 pm

yay!! it worked!!! thanks!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Now Searchable by Google :)   Now Searchable by Google :) EmptyJanuary 31st 2008, 9:51 pm

Awsome- Glad I could help Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Searchable by Google :)   Now Searchable by Google :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Now Searchable by Google :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Gamers :: Miscellaneous :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com