Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both

Go down 
+28
mantis985
carlos78211
smokey psd
nickak333
Trouble
CiviCity
Patriotfan
panterafan1
greenrick41
Beam This Up
gamermania
a0tis14umbra
RIPPER646
[horton hears a who]
*beep*
n3rdh8t3r
Ix E C H O
hypershadow
sunspotbabie
Kwajo
dark riku
PatriotsFan342
PSP150
arellano 94
Romeo11
ax.5000
Andrei
Data2link
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Phat, Slim or Both?
Phat
What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 Vote_lcap135%What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 19 ]
Slim
What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 Vote_lcap150%What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 27 ]
Both
What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 Vote_lcap115%What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 54

AuthorMessage
Mr. Al
Beta
Beta
Mr. Al

Male
Number of posts : 252
My Mood today is: : What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-08-27
Activity/Vote Points : 201
Awarded Points :
What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both   What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 4:24 am

Data2link wrote:
Cool. I was going to get one, but I'm going to to get teh PS3 instead Smile

You already have a PSP so I wouldn't get one. I just used the UMD trade ins to get my GO! Plus a stack of $50 PSN cards.

I am trying to get my friend to get a slim as well. Then I will be able to play with my buddies online with Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
sametime4me
sametime4me

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-02-03
Activity/Vote Points : 9
Awarded Points :
What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both   What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 9th 2010, 2:03 pm

I have a slim one problems getting all what I want on it.
Back to top Go down
sametime4me
sametime4me

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-02-03
Activity/Vote Points : 9
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both   What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 9th 2010, 2:07 pm

In as much as I am enjoying the "God of War - Chains of Olympus", I equally wish I could be able to play the God Mode. I have played the first two modes and has not been able to walk through the God Mode as well as the Challenge of Hades, levels 2,3,and 4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both   What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you have- Phat, Slim, or Both
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4