Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

how to resize icons for the psp theme maker

Go down 
+5
Romeo11
Andrei
MasterPirate
ax.5000
Data2link
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Romeo11
Lagger
Lagger
Romeo11

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-07
Activity/Vote Points : 0
Awarded Points :
how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2008, 5:34 pm

Great job I will look for you on other topics for sure

how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 487403
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2008, 6:02 pm

rocket dock!!! woot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 7th 2008, 6:04 pm

oh ya and romeo i love you avatar!! lol ya im not falling for that lol
Back to top Go down
nickak333
D-Pad
D-Pad
nickak333

Male
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2008-05-01
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :
how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 EmptyMay 22nd 2008, 4:30 pm

I love fireworks....Imp it's so much better then photoshop
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/nickak333
PatriotsFan342
Glitch
Glitch
PatriotsFan342

Male
Number of posts : 140
My Mood today is: : how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Sleep
Registration date : 2008-02-19
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2008, 8:13 pm

i tried this out with this icon http://computing.vassar.edu/safecomputing/virus/images/vista_logo2.gif how do i remove the background to it and make it a circle and not a square?
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2008, 9:00 pm

Open it up and use the wand tool to pic the white part- then delete it- this will give you a transparent background. You should select the shadow too and delete it and then make your own shadow for it. Then when you save it- shoose what MasterPirate has for settings- you go to save as- then change it to flattened png- go into options and pick the settings in the pic Wink
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
PatriotsFan342
Glitch
Glitch
PatriotsFan342

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2008, 9:09 pm

how do you use the magic wand tool?
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
My Mood today is: : how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Awarded Points :
how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 EmptyJuly 12th 2008, 9:51 pm

Look on the first pic posted- notice on the left toolbar under bitmap on the 2nd row you have a wand (It's uder the square)- you choose that- then click on the white part.
Back to top Go down
PatriotsFan342
Glitch
Glitch
PatriotsFan342

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 8:04 am

how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Untitled-2-6

didnt really work
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 11:43 am

If you want to find a windows icon like that- see if you can find one without the shadow- so you can get crisper edges- not so jaggedy. When you saved it- did you save it as a flattened png- then in teh options section websnap addaptive- 256- alpha transparency- then save?
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 12:04 pm

Ok- I know what went wrong. When you open up the icon it is not considered a transparent image. SO what I did was made a new window 200 x 200 and made sure it was set to transparent- then I opened up the windows icon and drug it over to the new window- make sure you save it as a png8 also. Here is the outcome (I cropped it a little more to get the clean edge Wink)

how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Window11
Back to top Go down
Patriotfan
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-02-22
Activity/Vote Points : 8
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 5:14 pm

Or you could go to http://www.favio-design.purejet.net/only/didlyimage.php for a resizer
Back to top Go down
http://pspnewb.com
PatriotsFan342
Glitch
Glitch
PatriotsFan342

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 EmptyJuly 13th 2008, 7:40 pm

NickStewart wrote:
Or you could go to http://www.favio-design.purejet.net/only/didlyimage.php for a resizer
lol, i need a resizer so i could make like circles for internet radio icons and themes
Back to top Go down
jammer8009
Lagger
Lagger
jammer8009

Male
My Mood today is: : how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Activity/Vote Points : 2
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2008, 8:08 pm

what is psu?
Back to top Go down
MasterPirate
Glitch
Glitch
MasterPirate

Male
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2008, 8:19 pm

Playstation Underground. It's the playstation forum
Back to top Go down
jammer8009
Lagger
Lagger
jammer8009

Male
My Mood today is: : how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Activity/Vote Points : 2
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 EmptySeptember 19th 2008, 9:20 pm

does any one know where i could get fireworks8 i like doing graphics im pretty good at learning programs quickly. so pm me if you know wher i could get it for me to do some graphic stuff.
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 EmptySeptember 22nd 2008, 6:05 pm

hmmm... Did you get this yet? You could probably download it from a torrent or Limewire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

how to resize icons for the psp theme maker
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2