Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Everybody- Please Check Your Private Messages!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Everybody- Please Check Your Private Messages! Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Everybody- Please Check Your Private Messages! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Everybody- Please Check Your Private Messages! Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Everybody- Please Check Your Private Messages! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Everybody- Please Check Your Private Messages! Right_bar_bleue

Everybody- Please Check Your Private Messages! Empty
PostSubject: Everybody- Please Check Your Private Messages!   Everybody- Please Check Your Private Messages! EmptyAugust 11th 2008, 10:18 am

When you first log in you will automatically recieve your first PM (Private Message) welcoming you to this forum. It's got some important information for you. Since I am the Admin, it is from me. In my Outbox, I have 23 pages worth of those messages waiting to be read. Please go to the top navigation bar and look for the message link and read the PM so it will go out of my box. It would be greatly appreciated Very Happy

Grab
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com

Everybody- Please Check Your Private Messages!
Page 1 of 1