Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Star Ocean: First Departure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
My Mood today is: : Star Ocean: First Departure Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
Star Ocean: First Departure Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Star Ocean: First Departure Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Star Ocean: First Departure Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Star Ocean: First Departure Right_bar_bleue

Star Ocean: First Departure Empty
PostSubject: Star Ocean: First Departure   Star Ocean: First Departure EmptyNovember 12th 2008, 8:12 pm

Does anyone have this game? I've been thinking of getting it once I have the money (or just asking for it for Christmas), and I was wondering if anyone here has any opinions on it...
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Star Ocean: First Departure Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Star Ocean: First Departure Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Star Ocean: First Departure Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Star Ocean: First Departure Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Star Ocean: First Departure Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean: First Departure   Star Ocean: First Departure EmptyNovember 13th 2008, 8:01 pm

I was looking at it and thinking the same thing. I would like to know more about it too....

Star Ocean: First Departure 541950
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :
Star Ocean: First Departure Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Star Ocean: First Departure Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Star Ocean: First Departure Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Star Ocean: First Departure Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean: First Departure   Star Ocean: First Departure EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 9:53 am

I think I'm gonna get it in the next few months... I need some new PSP games...
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Star Ocean: First Departure Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Star Ocean: First Departure Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Star Ocean: First Departure Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Star Ocean: First Departure Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Star Ocean: First Departure Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean: First Departure   Star Ocean: First Departure EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 1:48 pm

Me too- I'm in desperate need of something new- I havne't even played it in a long time. I wanna get some puzzle games too.... SO many to choose from Very Happy

:Compunch:
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
billssabresyanks
Fanatic
Fanatic
billssabresyanks

Male
Number of posts : 899
My Mood today is: : Star Ocean: First Departure Icon_evil
Registration date : 2008-07-21
Activity/Vote Points : 184
Awarded Points :
Star Ocean: First Departure Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Star Ocean: First Departure Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean: First Departure   Star Ocean: First Departure EmptyDecember 16th 2008, 12:43 pm

what is this game about?
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean: First Departure   Star Ocean: First Departure EmptyJanuary 26th 2009, 4:17 pm

billssabresyanks wrote:
what is this game about?

eclipse148 wrote:

Its kinda like FF... The stuff below is what happens in the beginning of the game, so there arent any major spoilers...

You start out on the planet, Roak. You play as Roddick his two friends, Millie and Dorne, in a defense force to protect towns from thieves, etc. You find out that the people in another town are plauged with a mysterious disease that turns people to stone. Millie's father, a healer, travels to that town to try and cure the people, but ends up getting infected and turning to stone.

You then head off to Mt. Metorx find a herb to heal everyone. When you get to the top, a light flashes and two people, Ronyx and Ilia appear and inform you that they're there to help you.

You find out that the disease was actually a biological weapon that was fired at Roak and that the only way to cure everyone is to find the disease's original host, a monster that died 300 years ago on Roak.

Millie, Roddick, Ilia, and Ronyx then travel to the planet Styx, with the intention of traveling back in time to when the monster was still alive...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Ocean: First Departure   Star Ocean: First Departure Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Ocean: First Departure
Page 1 of 1