Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Astromicky
Astromicky

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 12
Awarded Points :
Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Right_bar_bleue

Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Empty
PostSubject: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 7th 2009, 10:42 pm

K 9Data2link here Very Happy) This is going to be a terst thread- posting in here could result in wither losing or gaining points- but hey- that's what it's for- to test it out to see what makes that thing tick Very Happy

Last edited by Astromicky on June 24th 2009, 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 7th 2009, 10:52 pm

Testing- to delete or not delete- that is the question....
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
My Mood today is: : Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Icon_biggrin
Awarded Points :
Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 7th 2009, 10:56 pm

OK deleting posts does nothing to the Rep or activity points- only the post count goes down. The activity, vote points will go up or down depending on if someone votes for your post- either positive (+1pt) or negative (-1pt). Still trying to figure out how the rep points goes into the negative...
Back to top Go down
Astromicky
Astromicky

Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 7th 2009, 11:04 pm

Ok this is driving me crazy- byt the way- you have to have at least 5 posts to be able to start voting... don't think you guys have that problem Wink
Back to top Go down
Astromicky
Astromicky

Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 7th 2009, 11:04 pm

So for now- I will spam this thread until I get 5 posts
Back to top Go down
Astromicky
Astromicky

Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

Even though it seems weird-
Back to top Go down
Astromicky
Astromicky

Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

I gotta do what I gotta do... )
Back to top Go down
Astromicky
Astromicky

Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 7th 2009, 11:05 pm

It's making my points go up toooo... Whoo WHoo....
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 7th 2009, 11:10 pm

Aha! I figured it out- anytime you get a negative vote- your activity AND your rep points go down- as you can see in my alter-ego Astromicky Smile

So there you have it RIPPER- your getting negative votes on some of your replies or discutions- thus the -1 by your rep points Wink
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Number of posts : 1302
My Mood today is: : Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE 902768
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Activity/Vote Points : 278
Awarded Points :
Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 8th 2009, 7:44 am

but now i wana know how do i get negative from posting regularly i dont think i have causes a problem or done anything wrong
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
My Mood today is: : Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 8th 2009, 12:51 pm

Lol, nice job Data. Razz
Back to top Go down
billssabresyanks
Fanatic
Fanatic
billssabresyanks

Male
Number of posts : 899
My Mood today is: : Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Icon_evil
Registration date : 2008-07-21
Activity/Vote Points : 184
Awarded Points :
Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 8th 2009, 1:58 pm

wait does this mean we can purposely lower people's rep by voting against them?
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 8th 2009, 7:36 pm

ya but if that happens that means she will take it away and i think tats already happen to me
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :
Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 8th 2009, 8:38 pm

RIPPER646 wrote:
ya but if that happens that means she will take it away and i think tats already happen to me

If anyone wanted to purposely lower someone's rep (for no good reason, since there are decent reasons for purposely lowering it), it would be a lot lower than -1. Wink
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 8th 2009, 9:12 pm

Well, you can vote on members posts- in the upper right corner, where you read their message you will see this:

+
_

-

If you click on the plus (+) it will casue a green line, if you click on the (-), it will cause a red line (Negative vote. People can vote just to say they agree with you- or "Great post" Or they can vote negative, meaning- you shouldn't be spamming, this is off topic- or I highly disagree with your post Wink So.... See if you can find a post with a red vertical red line and you will find your negative vote.... Although you should now be out of the negative- since I gave you a positive vote on your previous message in here.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 8th 2009, 9:16 pm

Yes- you could purposely lower it, but if that starts happening I will take it off. We want the votes to be fair. Once you vote- you can't take it back either Wink
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 9th 2009, 8:27 am

i still think its going to get out of hand im not even going to bother with it
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 9th 2009, 12:08 pm

Erm... I honestly don't think it will get out of hand.
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 9th 2009, 12:32 pm

i do thats me not you but still seems to be a side thing
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 9th 2009, 12:33 pm

I know, was just mentioning it.

And, of course, now it happens purposefully, I'm guessing.

Last edited by eclipse148 on June 9th 2009, 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 9th 2009, 1:00 pm

why wouldnt it poeple dont listne to that much of rules
Back to top Go down
billssabresyanks
Fanatic
Fanatic
billssabresyanks

Male
Number of posts : 899
My Mood today is: : Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Icon_evil
Registration date : 2008-07-21
Activity/Vote Points : 184
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 9th 2009, 1:40 pm

i think we should get rid of the rep cuz its starting fights between members in other threads.
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 9th 2009, 1:55 pm

billssabresyanks wrote:
i think we should get rid of the rep cuz its starting fights between members in other threads.

Yeah. Now it's starting to be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 9th 2009, 3:34 pm

Nah- the rep is going to be ok. Now that everyone knows how it works, it shouldn't be a problem. The 2 people who were arguing over it aren't arguing anymore right? *ahum*. We will see how it goes from this point forward. If it doesn't get better I will take it off. I really want the "Thanks" to stay up too. Wink
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE EmptyJune 9th 2009, 7:31 pm

lol i wonder what to people are arguing do you know eclipse i dont think anyome is arguing anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE   Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE Empty

Back to top Go down

Test thread- Rep and vote points- DO NOT DELETE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next