Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Rumor: 2.8 Hidden Features

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gamermania
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 778
My Mood today is: : Rumor: 2.8 Hidden Features Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-02-02
Activity/Vote Points : 775
Awarded Points :
Rumor: 2.8 Hidden Features Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Rumor: 2.8 Hidden Features Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Rumor: 2.8 Hidden Features Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rumor: 2.8 Hidden Features Right_bar_bleue

Rumor: 2.8 Hidden Features Empty
PostSubject: Rumor: 2.8 Hidden Features   Rumor: 2.8 Hidden Features EmptyJuly 7th 2009, 9:42 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

It seems the 2.80 firmware for the PlayStation 3 may future proof the console more than people realise.

The update has a few hidden features that apparently wont be useful for awhile yet, but as the first 21:9 TV was unveiled the evidence is mounting that those hidden features all the system to output in the better than HD resolution. Though the games themselves wont support the format for some time, the XMB, the consoles default operating system interface can be stretched out to the new resolution, meaning that developers just need to make their games take advantage of it.

Sony have made no comment so this is just a rumour at the moment, but a significant one.

Source: [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Arrow Another Source
Back to top Go down
GameCode
Gold
Gold
GameCode

Male
Number of posts : 331
My Mood today is: : Rumor: 2.8 Hidden Features Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-10-31
Activity/Vote Points : 219
Awarded Points :
Rumor: 2.8 Hidden Features Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rumor: 2.8 Hidden Features Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

Rumor: 2.8 Hidden Features Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor: 2.8 Hidden Features   Rumor: 2.8 Hidden Features EmptyJuly 7th 2009, 10:07 am

I don't get it what does this feature do?
Will this be useful to me? 'cause im getting a PS3 (160GB)
Back to top Go down
http://nextgenhq.net

Rumor: 2.8 Hidden Features
Page 1 of 1