Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

"Made in China". Good or Bad?

Go down 
3 posters

Good or Bad
Good
"Made in China". Good or Bad? Vote_lcap167%"Made in China". Good or Bad? Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Bad
"Made in China". Good or Bad? Vote_lcap133%"Made in China". Good or Bad? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Jazeon
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Number of posts : 219
My Mood today is: : "Made in China". Good or Bad? Sleep
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Activity/Vote Points : 68
Awarded Points :
"Made in China". Good or Bad? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Made in China". Good or Bad? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
"Made in China". Good or Bad? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Made in China". Good or Bad? Right_bar_bleue

"Made in China". Good or Bad? Empty
PostSubject: "Made in China". Good or Bad?   "Made in China". Good or Bad? EmptyNovember 13th 2010, 7:26 pm

As many of you should notice, most of the products you find in superstores (Like Costco, Walmart, etc) are made in China.
So what do you think good or bad?
Back to top Go down
http://vimcreek.forumotion.com
gamermania
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 778
My Mood today is: : "Made in China". Good or Bad? Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-02-02
Activity/Vote Points : 775
Awarded Points :
"Made in China". Good or Bad? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100"Made in China". Good or Bad? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: "Made in China". Good or Bad?   "Made in China". Good or Bad? EmptyNovember 13th 2010, 11:53 pm

well, I will start off Wink it's good and bad bounce

The Good: Most or all products are sold to the U.S. cheaper compared to if the products were made here it would be expensive (ex. HDTV made in China sold to U.S. : $400 while if it was U.S. made sold within itself would be $1000 or more)

The Bad: More money to Countries besides China that despises the U.S. to be honest, idk the bad I guess this is where google comes in handy, lol!
Back to top Go down
Jazeon
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: "Made in China". Good or Bad?   "Made in China". Good or Bad? EmptyNovember 14th 2010, 3:49 am

Opm China products for me are good though their durability is fine and also cheap, I'm not really that informative when it comes to where money gets distributed but I know their product is good and really awesome.
Back to top Go down
gamermania
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 778
My Mood today is: : "Made in China". Good or Bad? Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-02-02
Activity/Vote Points : 775
Awarded Points :
"Made in China". Good or Bad? Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100"Made in China". Good or Bad? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: "Made in China". Good or Bad?   "Made in China". Good or Bad? EmptyNovember 14th 2010, 12:29 pm

Jazeon wrote:
Opm China products for me are good though their durability is fine and also cheap, I'm not really that informative when it comes to where money gets distributed but I know their product is good and really awesome.
I agree on that as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : "Made in China". Good or Bad? Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
"Made in China". Good or Bad? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100"Made in China". Good or Bad? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: "Made in China". Good or Bad?   "Made in China". Good or Bad? EmptyNovember 14th 2010, 9:43 pm

I think that the majority of things made in China is bad- as far as product wise- they stink! Lead poisoning to name one! But the whole world economy if off foreign trade- I means I see stuff made in Korea, and I'm sure other countries see stuff made in America.... Its the quality of the goods that count- Really- Japan has the best Quality - they are sooo much more high tech than we are- I want to start seeing stuff that says "Made in Japan Very Happy JK.
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
Jazeon
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: "Made in China". Good or Bad?   "Made in China". Good or Bad? EmptyNovember 22nd 2010, 3:15 am

Majority of the products made in our country are China never seen something made from other countries or in our very own country unless buying some traditional stuffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Made in China". Good or Bad?   "Made in China". Good or Bad? Empty

Back to top Go down

"Made in China". Good or Bad?
Page 1 of 1