Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <---

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <--- Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <--- Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <--- Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <--- Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <--- Right_bar_bleue

PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <--- Empty
PostSubject: PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <---   PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <--- EmptyDecember 2nd 2010, 9:42 am

New Update - But it looks like it only includes a new Music Icon. One thing to note also- this is the last update that will be available on UMD's.

http://us.playstation.com/support/systemupdates/psp/index.htm

Notices
Do not download or install updates using data other than official update data provided online or on disc media by Sony Computer Entertainment, and do not download or install updates by methods other than those described in the system documentation or on this website. If you download or install update data from another source, by another method, or with a PSP® system that has been altered or modified in any way, the PSP® system may not operate properly and may not be able to install the official update data. Any of these actions may void the PSP® system warranty and affect your ability to obtain warranty services and repair services from Sony Computer Entertainment.
This update is for PSP® systems purchased in North America. DO NOT update your PSP® system through this website if you purchased your system outside North America. There is no guarantee of proper operation with models sold outside North America.
The system software and system software updates installed on your system are subject to a limited license from Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Refer to http://www.scei.co.jp/psp-eula for details.
If your PSP® system software version is 6.35 (or later), you do not need to perform this update. To check the version of your system software, go to (Settings) > (System Settings) > [System Information]. The information is shown in the [System Software] field.
This system software update includes all features contained in previous versions.
To play some software or use some features, you may first need to update the system software.
Depending on your PSP® system software version, the screen images and icons that are used on this website may differ from those that appear on your system.
To connect to the Internet using your system, you must be within range of a wireless access point (or hotspot) that allows connections to the Internet.
Some of the features and functions described in this website are applicable only to specific models of the PSP® system.
The , , and icons indicate features and functions that apply only to PSP-1000/2000/3000 series systems.
The icon indicates features and functions that apply only to PSP-N1000 series (PSP®go) systems.
No icons indicates that the features and functions apply to all models of the PSP® system.

The PSP® system software version 6.35 update includes the following:
Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity™

[Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity™] has been added as a feature under (Music).

PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <--- Music_unlimited_img
This update prepares your PSP® system for the upcoming launch of "Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity", a new, cloud-based, digital music service.

"Qriocity logo" and "Qriocity" are trademarks of Sony Corporation.

You can update your system software by any of the following methods:
System Update »
Update using the PSP® system's [System Update] feature.
Update using a PC »
Download the update data to a PC, and then save on Memory Stick™ media or system storage. Start the saved update data on your PSP® system to perform the update.
Update using a UMD™ »
Use the update data included on a UMD™ to perform the update.*

*As of November 19, 2009, this method is only available for updates up to version 6.10.
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
Jazeon
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Number of posts : 219
My Mood today is: : PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <--- Sleep
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Activity/Vote Points : 68
Awarded Points :
PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <--- Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <--- Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <---   PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <--- EmptyNovember 2nd 2011, 3:00 am

I tried downloading this 6.60 which is found in the sony site. And what happened now is, I can't anymore play games and I can't even downgrade my PSP what should I do.?
Back to top Go down
http://vimcreek.forumotion.com
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <--- Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <--- Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <--- Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <---   PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <--- EmptyNovember 2nd 2011, 1:34 pm

This is for Officila firmware- so you just put it back to normal! you have to do the CFW over again to put it back- which means you need to downgrade. Go to the CFW section in the VIP area.- Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <---   PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <--- Empty

Back to top Go down

PSP OFW Update ---> 6.35 <---
Page 1 of 1