Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Name color customization

Go down 
+5
Patriotfan
Data2link
eclipse148
greenrick41
Ix E C H O
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ix E C H O
Fanatic
Fanatic
Ix E C H O

Male
Number of posts : 714
My Mood today is: : Name color customization Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-03-02
Activity/Vote Points : 23
Awarded Points :
Name color customization Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Name color customization Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Name color customization Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Name color customization Right_bar_bleue

Name color customization Empty
PostSubject: Name color customization   Name color customization EmptyMarch 20th 2008, 2:14 pm

Customize our name color?

Or do you have to be a moderator or helper? ( and how would I go about becoming a mod?)

Wasn't sure if this should go in off topic or here, so please move if in the wrong spot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greenrick41
GRFX Team
GRFX Team
greenrick41

Male
Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-02-29
Activity/Vote Points : 0
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Name color customization   Name color customization EmptyMarch 20th 2008, 2:32 pm

i dont know about that if everyone could change their color
it would be hard to tell whos a mod or admin etc...
Back to top Go down
Ix E C H O
Fanatic
Fanatic
Ix E C H O

Male
Number of posts : 714
Registration date : 2008-03-02
Activity/Vote Points : 23
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Name color customization   Name color customization EmptyMarch 20th 2008, 2:55 pm

Yea I guess it would. but I was thinking that if we could have it changed after you hit like 250 posts or for the active members only or something like that
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
Name color customization Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Name color customization Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Name color customization Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Name color customization Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Name color customization   Name color customization EmptyMarch 20th 2008, 2:58 pm

Yeah... The mods and admins have those stars under their... level of authority, so we'd still be able to tell the difference, though.
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Name color customization Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Name color customization Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Name color customization Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Name color customization   Name color customization EmptyMarch 20th 2008, 5:26 pm

Yes- I'm gonna try to make it so that once you hit a certain post count your color changes- I just have to make sure it can be done. IF not I can periodicall change every uers name to another color- I ill just let everyone vote on the color they want Wink

As far as becoming a mod- I'm looking into changing things up a bit- So hang tight- I illput out a notice when I'm ready- I will let everyone fill out a form who wants to do it- then the already mods and admins will vote on it. I'll put out mod requirements at that time.

I really would like to see more people active before I recruit another mod though- So everyone- Help me get people active Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
Patriotfan
Alpha
Alpha

Male
Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-02-22
Activity/Vote Points : 8
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Name color customization   Name color customization EmptyMarch 20th 2008, 7:32 pm

that would be great and i will advertis e this site when i get my .com name tommorow
Back to top Go down
http://pspnewb.com
Andrei
Fanatic
Fanatic
Andrei

Male
Number of posts : 883
Registration date : 2008-01-25
Activity/Vote Points : 9
Awarded Points :
Name color customization Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Name color customization Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Name color customization   Name color customization EmptyMarch 21st 2008, 2:47 pm

That would be a good idea. Also on a forum i used to be on, you could change the rating under your name when you reached a specific number of posts. For example nicksultiportal could change his pixel rating to whatever he wanted as soon as he reached 100 posts. knowwattaimean?
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :
Name color customization Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Name color customization Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Name color customization   Name color customization EmptyMarch 21st 2008, 6:52 pm

Yea- I know what you mean- I'm not sure if that can be done on this forum though- I'm finding out how limited I really am Sad
Back to top Go down
Kwajo
Lagger
Lagger
Kwajo

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-02-21
Activity/Vote Points : 0
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Name color customization   Name color customization EmptyMarch 27th 2008, 11:39 am

I have no preference in color just as long as it's not pink.
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Name color customization   Name color customization EmptyMarch 27th 2008, 11:44 am

lol- Ok- I know what you mean- now up top is a poll section- go in there and choose one out of the 7 Wink
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
Name color customization Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100Name color customization Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Name color customization Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Name color customization Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Name color customization   Name color customization EmptyMarch 27th 2008, 12:45 pm

Isn't there a way to assign special ranks to specific people?
Back to top Go down
Andrei
Fanatic
Fanatic
Andrei

Male
Number of posts : 883
Registration date : 2008-01-25
Activity/Vote Points : 9
Awarded Points :
Name color customization Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Name color customization Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Name color customization   Name color customization EmptyMarch 27th 2008, 12:53 pm

Manny Mandingo wrote:
I have no preference in color just as long as it's not pink.

Haha, good thing you don't live around me. Smile jk
Back to top Go down
CiviCity
Game Publisher
Game Publisher
CiviCity

Male
Number of posts : 1681
My Mood today is: : Name color customization 902768
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Activity/Vote Points : 5
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :
Name color customization Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Name color customization Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Name color customization   Name color customization EmptyApril 7th 2008, 4:11 pm

hey when and where could i register for being a mod/admin/co admin or something? is there a form or something cause i love this web site and iam like 90% online in this forum and i could help in things that i know
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CiviCity
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Name color customization   Name color customization EmptyApril 7th 2008, 9:45 pm

eclipse148- Yea- you can assign special ranks- that's what I plan on doing for the Reporter position.

Civicity- you can apply to be a helper- which means that you help in requests and stuff- what kind of stuff can you do? - Go to the forum suggestion part and start a thread wit hit- so this one does't get off topic like it's starting to be Wink
Back to top Go down
PSPowner
Fanatic
Fanatic
PSPowner

Male
Number of posts : 728
Registration date : 2008-11-25
Activity/Vote Points : 45
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Name color customization   Name color customization EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 10:33 am

ehh... I like the idea but it would be a little too confusing
Back to top Go down
CiviCity
Game Publisher
Game Publisher
CiviCity

Male
Number of posts : 1681
My Mood today is: : Name color customization 902768
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Activity/Vote Points : 5
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :
Name color customization Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Name color customization Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Name color customization   Name color customization EmptyNovember 28th 2008, 10:36 am

dam lol...u just revived like an 2month old topic lol....but now we changed colors and we have another topic about them here is the link
https://psp4m.forumotion.com/forum-suggestions-f14/new-staff-name-colors-t1186.htm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CiviCity
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name color customization   Name color customization Empty

Back to top Go down

Name color customization
Page 1 of 1