Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Whats the best Media Managing software?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson Azrael
Crimson Azrael

Male
Number of posts : 6
My Mood today is: : Whats the best Media Managing software? Icon_evil
Registration date : 2008-05-17
Activity/Vote Points : 0
Awarded Points :
Whats the best Media Managing software? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats the best Media Managing software? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Whats the best Media Managing software? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Whats the best Media Managing software? Right_bar_bleue

Whats the best Media Managing software? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the best Media Managing software?   Whats the best Media Managing software? EmptyJune 4th 2008, 9:09 pm

Whats the best Media Managing software? I've heard of PSP Video and a couple of others, what are your opinions? Also, whats the easiest way to update the OS software on the PSP?
Thanks everyone for your help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Whats the best Media Managing software? Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Whats the best Media Managing software? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Whats the best Media Managing software? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Media Managing software?   Whats the best Media Managing software? EmptyJune 5th 2008, 5:43 pm

You mean update by useing the PSP browser- Go to Playstation.com

As far as managing software- I heard Media Manager is good- But I just manage my stuff myself- As far as Ripping movies- I use DVD Shrink and PSP Video 9- I prefer Magic DVD Ripper- but it's only trial- then you have to pay for it- which I plan on doing soon Wink
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
ax.5000
ax.5000

Male
Number of posts : 1104
My Mood today is: : Whats the best Media Managing software? Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 207
Awarded Points :
Whats the best Media Managing software? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Whats the best Media Managing software? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Whats the best Media Managing software? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Whats the best Media Managing software? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Media Managing software?   Whats the best Media Managing software? EmptyJune 15th 2008, 9:43 pm

wirelessly on the PSP for updates, and it depends on what you do mostly on your PSP
Back to top Go down
insaneflame
Alpha
Alpha
insaneflame

Male
Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2008-05-01
Activity/Vote Points : 0
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Media Managing software?   Whats the best Media Managing software? EmptyJune 16th 2008, 5:15 am

Data2link wrote:
You mean update by useing the PSP browser- Go to Playstation.com

As far as managing software- I heard Media Manager is good- But I just manage my stuff myself- As far as Ripping movies- I use DVD Shrink and PSP Video 9- I prefer Magic DVD Ripper- but it's only trial- then you have to pay for it- which I plan on doing soon Wink

You dont have to pay , if you know what i mean afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamernationunderground.com
GameCode
Gold
Gold
GameCode

Male
Number of posts : 331
My Mood today is: : Whats the best Media Managing software? Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-10-31
Activity/Vote Points : 219
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Media Managing software?   Whats the best Media Managing software? EmptyJune 29th 2009, 9:05 am

Try the new media go
Back to top Go down
http://nextgenhq.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best Media Managing software?   Whats the best Media Managing software? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the best Media Managing software?
Page 1 of 1