Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

some one should make a key board for psp

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jammer8009
Lagger
Lagger
jammer8009

Male
Number of posts : 17
My Mood today is: : some one should make a key board for psp Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-08-17
Activity/Vote Points : 2
Awarded Points :
some one should make a key board for psp Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100some one should make a key board for psp Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
some one should make a key board for psp Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100some one should make a key board for psp Right_bar_bleue

some one should make a key board for psp Empty
PostSubject: some one should make a key board for psp   some one should make a key board for psp EmptySeptember 19th 2008, 9:37 pm

I think if someone made a keyboard for ofw they might make A LOT of money becuase it would be a lot easier to like look up stuff on the internet and maybe even a ofw notepad type thing so maybe some one cloud make notes if they had to which would be kinda cool. like if you where on vecation and you have to type something for school or work all you had to do is take out your psp and psp keyboard and type away. and then you cloud like send it from your email account when you get the wifi and wala you have it done and ready to print or what ever. i know people probely have stuff like this on cfw well i dont have custom or a modded psp matrix so i want it for ofw.
sorry for the long message just had a big idea
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
My Mood today is: : some one should make a key board for psp Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
some one should make a key board for psp Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100some one should make a key board for psp Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
some one should make a key board for psp Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100some one should make a key board for psp Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: some one should make a key board for psp   some one should make a key board for psp EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 7:35 am

That'd be kinda cool, even though I don't use my psp to go online very much...
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Number of posts : 268
My Mood today is: : some one should make a key board for psp Icon_neutral
Registration date : 2008-08-29
Activity/Vote Points : 0
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: some one should make a key board for psp   some one should make a key board for psp EmptySeptember 23rd 2008, 3:32 pm

That would be awesome! 3...!
Back to top Go down
Andrei
Fanatic
Fanatic
Andrei

Male
Number of posts : 883
Registration date : 2008-01-25
Activity/Vote Points : 9
Awarded Points :
some one should make a key board for psp Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100some one should make a key board for psp Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: some one should make a key board for psp   some one should make a key board for psp EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 8:44 pm

That would be awesome, but the truth is it wont happen. The people that want it don't have the money to make it, and the people that have the money to make it don't want it. Simple yet complicated. The only way i could possibly see this working out, is if a bunch of people got together and figured out a way to with with the official software of the PSP, and figured out a way to hook the keyboard up to the PSP.

I hate to always be the rain for your guys' parade, but most of these will likely never happen. You guys are forgetting this is a portable unit, and nothing more. Think about how long the DS has been around, and they still don't have anything as advanced as we do. We've made a lot of progress with the PSP, however, i can't honestly see it going any further without sony finding a way to make cfw illegal.
Back to top Go down
GameCode
Gold
Gold
GameCode

Male
Number of posts : 331
My Mood today is: : some one should make a key board for psp Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-10-31
Activity/Vote Points : 219
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: some one should make a key board for psp   some one should make a key board for psp EmptyJune 29th 2009, 8:50 am

I don't think people spend time on the Internet what a PSP.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgenhq.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some one should make a key board for psp   some one should make a key board for psp Empty

Back to top Go down

some one should make a key board for psp
Page 1 of 1