Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Goodbye, Sony PSP????

Go down 
+2
Protoman
billssabresyanks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
billssabresyanks
Fanatic
Fanatic
billssabresyanks

Male
Number of posts : 899
My Mood today is: : Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Icon_evil
Registration date : 2008-07-21
Activity/Vote Points : 184
Awarded Points :
Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Right_bar_bleue

Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye, Sony PSP????   Goodbye, Sony PSP???? EmptyDecember 29th 2008, 4:04 pm

read this yahoo article.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

do you agree with it?
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Beta
Beta
Protoman

Male
Number of posts : 258
My Mood today is: : Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-04-09
Activity/Vote Points : 49
Awarded Points :
Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Sony PSP????   Goodbye, Sony PSP???? EmptyDecember 29th 2008, 5:16 pm

No, it's something that apple brought up, that the iPhone will kill the PSP, I don't agree with it, cause I think without BUTTONS there can't be very many (if any) games for the hardcore gamers

All we can hope for is developers to make some games for the psp in 2009 (at least we know square has not given up on sony.)
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Sony PSP????   Goodbye, Sony PSP???? EmptyDecember 29th 2008, 6:06 pm

Na- thta's just one persons opinion. I think the PSP will be around for a long time- if anything they wil make it better. It always takes Sony awhile to catch on and catch up- but when they do- it will be awsome! I'm holding out and hoping Sony gets in there and show's them what they ca really do with the PSP. They need to stop being so cheap!
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
Mr. Al
Beta
Beta
Mr. Al

Male
Number of posts : 252
My Mood today is: : Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-08-27
Activity/Vote Points : 201
Awarded Points :
Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Sony PSP????   Goodbye, Sony PSP???? EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 6:13 am

Well, you know what they say about opinions.... Wink
Back to top Go down
billssabresyanks
Fanatic
Fanatic
billssabresyanks

Male
Number of posts : 899
My Mood today is: : Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Icon_evil
Registration date : 2008-07-21
Activity/Vote Points : 184
Awarded Points :
Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Sony PSP????   Goodbye, Sony PSP???? EmptyDecember 31st 2008, 11:01 am

i have both a ds and a psp and i use the psp WAY more often. heck i barely even play ds anymore ever since i got psp.
Back to top Go down
fallen angel
Pixel
Pixel
fallen angel

Male
Number of posts : 52
My Mood today is: : Goodbye, Sony PSP???? 92336
Registration date : 2009-01-17
Activity/Vote Points : 2
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Sony PSP????   Goodbye, Sony PSP???? EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 11:55 am

I doubt the iPhone or iTouch could hurt the PSP at all. The iPhone is really more for business and things like that, (it's got a phone, calender, texting, and stuff like that), and for every good app that is made, 50 bad ones also pop up. I think that PSPs will be around for quite a while with actual gamers.
Back to top Go down
GameCode
Gold
Gold
GameCode

Male
Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2008-10-31
Activity/Vote Points : 219
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Sony PSP????   Goodbye, Sony PSP???? EmptyJune 29th 2009, 8:42 am

No way, This is a bump...

Now new PSPs are out, they can't go down.
Back to top Go down
http://nextgenhq.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, Sony PSP????   Goodbye, Sony PSP???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye, Sony PSP????
Page 1 of 1