Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXHotFuzzXx
Lagger
Lagger
xXHotFuzzXx

Male
Number of posts : 16
My Mood today is: : Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2009-06-05
Activity/Vote Points : 44
Awarded Points :
Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review Right_bar_bleue

Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review Empty
PostSubject: Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review   Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review EmptyJune 5th 2009, 1:41 pm

This title is the second in the series of Gabe Logan's adventures and features new environments and shares the same unique gameplay as Dark Mirror only better. You get a host of new characters and weapons and even get to face your enemies in some cool underwater levels. I was suprised at how Bend were able to improve on an already excellent game but bringing new depth and quality to the story line.

The game uses the same user friendly control setup, one of the best for a third person shooter on the psp. Battle head on or use cover and take your enimies out silently. The duck and cover system is a blast to use and can get you out of some tricky situations. You have a host of weaponry in your arsnal from shotgun's to sniper rifles. The best one for me is the thermal sniper and the Dragonov. Logan is at your mercy as you battle through intuative AI characters and rock hard Bosses.

The story mode will take even the most cunning Syphon filter fans a good few hours to complete. And with extra modes and a rich multiplayer this is the best Syphon Filter title to date. Online play is great and always appears busy, very similar to Combat Ops without the map editor. Adhoc can be just as much fun, gameplay allows upto 8 players. Definately one of the top ten games for psp.

Review stats 9/10

IGN: Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow Review
Back to top Go down
ktuck
Pixel
Pixel
ktuck

Male
Number of posts : 61
My Mood today is: : Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2009-09-14
Activity/Vote Points : 73
Awarded Points :
Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review   Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 9:54 pm

syphon filter logan's shadow is a good game because i played the demo a lot so i really want the game.
Back to top Go down
jtuck
Pixel
Pixel
jtuck

Male
Number of posts : 62
My Mood today is: : Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review Icon_cool
Registration date : 2009-11-18
Activity/Vote Points : 52
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review   Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review EmptyNovember 20th 2009, 4:48 pm

i wont the game becses i played the demo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review   Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow Review
Page 1 of 1