Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Need for Speed Undercover Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXHotFuzzXx
Lagger
Lagger
xXHotFuzzXx

Male
Number of posts : 16
My Mood today is: : Need for Speed Undercover Review Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2009-06-05
Activity/Vote Points : 44
Awarded Points :
Need for Speed Undercover Review Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need for Speed Undercover Review Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Need for Speed Undercover Review Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need for Speed Undercover Review Right_bar_bleue

Need for Speed Undercover Review Empty
PostSubject: Need for Speed Undercover Review   Need for Speed Undercover Review EmptyJune 5th 2009, 1:38 pm

Thought I'd do a review of this game as everyone has commented about the Need 4 Speed series on psp lately and this game has had mixed reviews.

I was'nt too struck on Pro Street so when I purchased this game I was unsure whether I'd wasted the £29.99 price tag.
Firstly I was disappointed with the graphics but I had just been playing Midnight Club L.A and that game sets standards.
However the game appeared very dark in parts specially when viewing cars in the garage and tended to ghost quite a bit on my 1000. I tried it out in my 3000 and was instantly suprised and pleased with the result. Looked an aweful lot better. I will explain the story line a little.

Basically you play an Undercover agent trying to take down an International Crime Syndicate using only yr driving skills and nerve. The game play at first is odd and takes a while to master as the handling on some of the cars is wierd but you'll soon be whipping round corners like a boy racer.

You start off with a bog standard car and work yr way up to unlocking better cars by winning further races and challenges. I started off with the Pontiac Transam but there are a few combinations. Some of the challenges consist of open world tracks, closed circuit track races and police chases. I soon got to hand with upgrading my vehicle and using Turbo and upgrades to have the edge in races.

The end result is quite a challenging and well equiped racer and I estimate would take a good few hours to complete and unlock all races and cars. This game bares some similarities to NFS Carbon but the Cut scenes are what make it smooth to watch for me. Real video footage !! The graphics were good but not awesome but still a worthy racer on the psp, maybe wait til after chistmas though and get a bit cheaper. But a worthy stocking Filler.

Almost forgot this game is pretty good online more cars you unlock the better yr cars online, fancy a cop chase, circuit race with yr buddies now you can kick ass in style using yr ultimate car collection. Spiffing Fun!!Need for Speed Undercover Review Tongue

Review stats 7/10

Need for Speed Undercover for PSP Reviews - PSP Need for Speed Undercover Reviews
Back to top Go down

Need for Speed Undercover Review
Page 1 of 1