Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Medal of Honour Heroes Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXHotFuzzXx
Lagger
Lagger
xXHotFuzzXx

Male
Number of posts : 16
My Mood today is: : Medal of Honour Heroes Review Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2009-06-05
Activity/Vote Points : 44
Awarded Points :
Medal of Honour Heroes Review Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Medal of Honour Heroes Review Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Medal of Honour Heroes Review Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Medal of Honour Heroes Review Right_bar_bleue

Medal of Honour Heroes Review Empty
PostSubject: Medal of Honour Heroes Review   Medal of Honour Heroes Review EmptyJune 5th 2009, 2:09 pm

This is not my review so I take no credit for it but it's a simple review so I posted it for all to enjoy. Comes from Official Guidebook mag.
I've played this game and own a copy myself it is a cracking game and anyone wanting a 1st person shooter for psp look no further.

It's currently available to download off the playstationstore Europe for £9.99 really good value in my opinion, or alternatively I'm sure can be had from the high street at present for a handsome price in the sales.

The first Medal of honour to hit PSP does two impressive things. For a start, it gets the controls bang on,right from the off- historically a tricky thing for first-person shooters to do. And secondly,it injects new life into what is an increasingly flagging series.

Wisely, even though it keeps the action levels high, it does'nt overcomplicate things. Campaign objectives tend to be variations on the classic ' capture the flag' romps and 'steal the plans skirmishes'.
It even rounds things up with a seperate mode that's basically a massive area-based deathmatch, putting you up against streams of Nazis with just a body count to meet and a timer to beat.

And if that sounds very multiplayer in nature,it is -it's a coincidence there's support for 32 players online. It's got 15 maps and AI bots for offline practice,too. Single player is set firmly in occupied MoH territory-Operation Market Garden,as seen in Frontline, the Italian front from Allied Assault and the Berlin of Europe Assault- and ignores the sombre heroism of most WW2 shooters in favour of big explosions,manic progress and clouds of bullets.

Consequently it's great, shallow fun and best enjoyed with yr buddies.

So this review adds upto a great title for PSP owners, fantastic to play online only let down is that you cannot communicate to yr rival's via a headset and mic. But that's a small price to pay for a very enjoyable game.The graphics are very good and as said earlier the controls are spot on. Definately a game to get for yr collection!Medal of Honour Heroes Review Wink

Review stats 8/10

Even though this is not my official review please bare in mind the time it took to put together and type.Thanx HotFuzz!!Medal of Honour Heroes Review Tongue
Back to top Go down
billssabresyanks
Fanatic
Fanatic
billssabresyanks

Male
Number of posts : 899
My Mood today is: : Medal of Honour Heroes Review Icon_evil
Registration date : 2008-07-21
Activity/Vote Points : 184
Awarded Points :
Medal of Honour Heroes Review Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Medal of Honour Heroes Review Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

Medal of Honour Heroes Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honour Heroes Review   Medal of Honour Heroes Review EmptyJune 5th 2009, 7:56 pm

i have this game and i think its good.
Back to top Go down

Medal of Honour Heroes Review
Page 1 of 1