Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' Right_bar_bleue

Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' Empty
PostSubject: Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation'   Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' EmptyMarch 6th 2010, 7:42 pm

Earlier this week, the WSJ reported that Sony is finally ready to create a PlayStation-branded smartphone, one that will help it compete against the iPhone, and Microsoft's new Windows Phone 7 line.

Additionally, the company will be creating "a portable device that blurs distinctions among a netbook, an e-reader and a PlayStation Portable, or PSP," one that it hopes will compete against the iPad and net/smartbooks.

The products have a target launch in 2010, but prices are nowhere near finalized.

Today, the company has declined comment on the report, calling it "speculation."

"As already announced, Sony (including SCE) and Sony Ericsson have been strengthening their collaboration in the networked mobile space. However, it is not our strategy to discuss future products or business plan before we make a formal announcement. Any media report that suggests details of the product or business is based on speculation," read the press release.

"Speculation," just like the slim PS3, and the PSP Go.
Article Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
Mr. Al
Beta
Beta
Mr. Al

Male
Number of posts : 252
My Mood today is: : Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-08-27
Activity/Vote Points : 201
Awarded Points :
Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation'   Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' EmptyMarch 7th 2010, 1:49 am

There is this one troll that has been posting on the site I lurk on saying that this is going to be the next PSP and the DS is going to rule the handheld market again lol!!!! What a load of crap!!

I don't know why I even go to those boards. It's a PSP forum and they have guys there that bash it lol!!!

I wish this place was more busier. Sad
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation'   Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' EmptyMarch 7th 2010, 11:17 am

I wish it was busier too Sad I'm working on it Very Happy Summer is the buisest because of no school.
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation'   Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation' Empty

Back to top Go down

Sony calls upcoming PlayStation Phone 'speculation'
Page 1 of 1