What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

What Consoles / Handhelds do you own

Go down 
+6
supersimpsonman
mantis985
carlos78211
eclipse148
ax.5000
Data2link
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What do you have- pick all that apply
Playstation 1
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Vote_lcap6%What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Playstation 2
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Vote_lcap16%What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Vote_rcap
 16% [ 8 ]
Playstation 3
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Vote_lcap10%What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
Xbox
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Vote_lcap6%What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Xbox 360
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Vote_lcap2%What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Game Cube
 6% [ 3 ]
Wii
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Vote_lcap10%What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
PSP Fat
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Vote_lcap14%What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
PSP Slim
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Vote_lcap14%What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
DS Lite
 6% [ 3 ]
Older Models of other consoles (List them below)
 10% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 50

AuthorMessage
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Right_bar_bleue

What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Empty
PostSubject: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2008, 11:23 am

So I was wondering what everyone has. Once the votes are in- I'm gonna put a poll up for which one you like the best- but first is first

Pick all that apply Wink

Last edited by Data2link on July 3rd 2008, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
ax.5000
ax.5000

Male
Number of posts : 1104
My Mood today is: : What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_cool
Activity/Vote Points : 207
Awarded Points :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2008, 11:39 am

lol am I actually the only one with a 360, oh well Smile
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2008, 2:57 pm

I'm pretty much the only one in my house that plays video games, so it's like all of the consoles in the house are mine... The ones that I actually own are the Wii and PSP, I also have a GBA SP. My brother owns the Xbox and PS3, the GCN, PS2, and DS (not Lite) are the family's.

I used to have a GBA until it broke, we also have an N64, Sega Genesis, and Nomad.
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2008, 5:29 pm

eclipse148 wrote:
I'm pretty much the only one in my house that plays video games, so it's like all of the consoles in the house are mine... The ones that I actually own are the Wii and PSP, I also have a GBA SP. My brother owns the Xbox and PS3, the GCN, PS2, and DS (not Lite) are the family's.

I used to have a GBA until it broke, we also have an N64, Sega Genesis, and Nomad.

Wow- you gotta alot. What's a Nomad? I used to have a Sega- I reallt liked it- some great games came from that console! (Sonic for #!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carlos78211
Obssesed
Obssesed
carlos78211

Male
Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2008-05-31
Activity/Vote Points : 63
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2008, 10:20 pm

im the only one in the house with a psp
so people come to me if they want there psp hacked
i have a ps3 also
but i only have 2 games for it
i have a game that came with it and gh3 (me and my lil sis play that)
i have 2 nintendo ds lights but i for got to put that i do
and i have a ps2 and i forgot to put that also
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2008, 12:50 pm

Ok- so I made it so you can cancel your last vote and add those that you want- so you can add those now carlos Wink
Back to top Go down
mantis985
Quickdraw
Quickdraw
mantis985

Male
Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-07-21
Activity/Vote Points : 0
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 4:51 pm

eclipse148 wrote:

Are you serious!?! What Consoles / Handhelds do you own 482537 I have everything eclipse mentioned plus a Gameboy SP and GB Color, and a brand new slim PSP.

Last edited by mantis985 on September 29th 2008, 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://gamhaven.forumotion.com
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 5:52 pm

mantis985 wrote:
Are you serious!?! What Consoles / Handhelds do you own 482537

I play video games a lot more than you.
Back to top Go down
mantis985
Quickdraw
Quickdraw
mantis985

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2008, 6:11 pm

But I still play video games. Not as much as you, but I stil play a lot.
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Number of posts : 268
My Mood today is: : What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_neutral
Registration date : 2008-08-29
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2008, 4:52 am

I have 3 psx's,(two of them broke) 2 ps2's,(one of them broke) a psp phatty, a n64, a wii, a gameboy and 2 gameboy color's I have alot of nintendo stuff. My older sister has a snes and my brother has a ps2 and a gameboy andvanced sp
22 more
Back to top Go down
mantis985
Quickdraw
Quickdraw
mantis985

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2008, 11:15 am

Data2link wrote:
eclipse148 wrote:

Wow- you gotta alot. What's a Nomad? I used to have a Sega- I reallt liked it- some great games came from that console! (Sonic for #!) Very Happy

A nomad is like a portable Sega Genesis. It has a built in screen, plays the Genesis cartridges and you can plug a controller into it for 2 player.
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2008, 11:44 am

mantis985 wrote:
Data2link wrote:
eclipse148 wrote:

A nomad is like a portable Sega Genesis. It has a built in screen, plays the Genesis cartridges and you can plug a controller into it for 2 player.

Not to mention that the screen lit up, unlike the current gameboys... It was huge, though...
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2008, 2:24 pm

No way! how long ago was the Nomad?
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2008, 3:12 pm

I'm not sure. I think maybe in the 90s. We had it before my brother got a gameboy color, at least.

Just checked wikipedia, it came out in 1995... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega_Nomad
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2008, 4:22 pm

VERY advanced for that long ago.
Back to top Go down
CiviCity
Game Publisher
Game Publisher
CiviCity

Male
Number of posts : 1681
My Mood today is: : What Consoles / Handhelds do you own 902768
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Activity/Vote Points : 5
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2008, 5:58 pm

i only got a ps2,psp slime and the best is Super Nintendo LOL with all the mario collection
GO MARIO GO
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CiviCity
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2008, 9:07 pm

CiviCity wrote:
i only got a ps2,psp slime and the best is Super Nintendo LOL with all the mario collection
GO MARIO GO

Whats a PSP Slime?

And you have a rather small collection.
Back to top Go down
CiviCity
Game Publisher
Game Publisher
CiviCity

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 5:22 am

lol oups...i meant psp slim..typo T_T
i have a small collection cause i prefer computers and iam kinad geek in computer lol
i builted a 3000$ computer lol Very Happy so i pass the most of my time on it
playing some random stuff
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 8:02 am

I'd love to build a computer, I really want to play newer computer games like Age of Empires 3... We have... computers that arent that great here...
Back to top Go down
CiviCity
Game Publisher
Game Publisher
CiviCity

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 9:29 am

lol i builted many computers cause its like m passion and i want to work in cmoputers so yea ...lol
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 11:35 am

I wish I knew how to work with computers the way you do, Civicity
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 12:09 pm

supersimpsonman wrote:
I wish I knew how to work with computers the way you do, Civicity

Same here... Everytime I go to borders I just get a book on building computers and sit there and read it for a few minutes...
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 1:42 pm

Cool, I need to pay off my library debts
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 2:03 pm

I don't even get books from the library anymore... I just buy them if there's one that I really want. Chances are I'll want to read it again when I can't find anything else to do...
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 2:05 pm

I reread, but it's kinda borinf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Consoles / Handhelds do you own
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Gamers :: Miscellaneous :: Off Topic / General Discussion :: Polls-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com