What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

What Consoles / Handhelds do you own

Go down 
+6
supersimpsonman
mantis985
carlos78211
eclipse148
ax.5000
Data2link
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What do you have- pick all that apply
Playstation 1
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Playstation 2
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 8 ]
Playstation 3
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
Xbox
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 3 ]
Xbox 360
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Game Cube
 6% [ 3 ]
Wii
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 5 ]
PSP Fat
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
PSP Slim
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 7 ]
DS Lite
 6% [ 3 ]
Older Models of other consoles (List them below)
 10% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 50

AuthorMessage
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Number of posts : 2598
My Mood today is: : What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_cool
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 571
Awarded Points :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 2:11 pm

Yeah, some books are kinda bleh when you read them again... But if you wait a while, it's not so "bleh" and you might notice things that you didn't notice before. Then there's the books that are good, but they're kinda boring when you know the ending and everything...
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Number of posts : 268
My Mood today is: : What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_neutral
Registration date : 2008-08-29
Activity/Vote Points : 0
Awarded Points :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 2:39 pm

Yeah, I have to wait like a year for the "blah" to go away.
Back to top Go down
CiviCity
Game Publisher
Game Publisher
CiviCity

Male
Number of posts : 1681
My Mood today is: : What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 902768
Registration date : 2008-03-26
Activity/Vote Points : 5
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 3:50 pm

lol i dont like reading for instruction i am more visual and thats how i learned to make computers.. some dude that lives in the same building that my grand ma showed me how to build a pc
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CiviCity
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 3:55 pm

My grandpa is good at that kind of stuff... Maybe I'll get him to show me how to do it... After I acquire enough money.

And this is getting off topic as well.
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 4:24 pm

What is a gb micro?
Back to top Go down
CiviCity
Game Publisher
Game Publisher
CiviCity

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 4:25 pm

its a gameboy micro...its ugly lol
go google it u will see it
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 4:31 pm

It's like a smaller version of the GBA. I believe Andrei or ax (cant remember) has a pic of it in one of the collection threads
Back to top Go down
CiviCity
Game Publisher
Game Publisher
CiviCity

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2008, 4:31 pm

here is one
http://cache.gizmodo.com/gadgets/images/gba_micro_handson2.jpg
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2008, 11:37 am

Thanks for help guys

That would be kinda cool to have had back in the day

Last edited by Data2link on October 2nd 2008, 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added 2nd post- deleted double post)
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2008, 12:44 pm

No problem. I remember a kid in science club had one, and it was a camo one I believe... Though I suppose that's going off topic...
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2008, 1:01 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't risk it Wink Do you have a hacked PSP?
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2008, 1:03 pm

Not yet. I'm probably gonna hack my phat when I get a new PSP... And some money...
Back to top Go down
CiviCity
Game Publisher
Game Publisher
CiviCity

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2008, 5:32 am

dam i would risk my psp but i dont have an paypal account to buy
a pandora from the net
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2008, 1:03 pm

No double posting supersimpsonman- I deleted your second post and added it to the first Wink
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com
CiviCity
Game Publisher
Game Publisher
CiviCity

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2008, 9:35 am

which consols do u have data ??
Back to top Go down
YodaTheWise
Quickdraw
Quickdraw

Number of posts : 175
My Mood today is: : What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 401436
Registration date : 2008-07-24
Activity/Vote Points : 77
Awarded Points :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2008, 4:43 pm

i have psp phatty, camecube(lol) and nintendo.
im going to buy a 360 sometime this year i think....
NOT a ps3 carlos! no! lol
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2008, 7:34 pm

CiviCity wrote:
which consols do u have data ??

I have a PSP and we have a Wii for the family. I'm gonna get a PS2 though (Again) because I miss some of the older games, and I like some of the new ones for it too. My brother won a PSP slim...maybe I'll try to get it from him..muuahhhh....
Back to top Go down
CiviCity
Game Publisher
Game Publisher
CiviCity

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2008, 10:09 am

lol data that aint good to steal
but who the bleep cares lol

Last edited by Andrei on October 5th 2008, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Swearing)
Back to top Go down
supersimpsonman
Beta
Beta
supersimpsonman

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2008, 3:07 pm

I'm sorry, data. I am hopin' and prayin' I get an 80Gig PS3 for christmas.
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2008, 9:48 pm

Guess what you guys- Circuit City is closing it's doors in AZ- and a bunch of other places- so maybe you can get a good deal on a PS3 or something??? I'm gonna keep my eyes open- ya never know- I may get a PS3 80 gig Wink
Back to top Go down
eclipse148
Game Developer
Game Developer

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2008, 5:34 am

Hmm... I'm gonna have to go there sometime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr. Al
Beta
Beta
Mr. Al

Male
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2008-08-27
Activity/Vote Points : 201
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 6:33 pm

My mom is 65 years old and has a PS3!! My mom is cool lol!! :queen:

My niece has a PS3, PSP slim, DS lite (she broke it unfortuately), Game Boy Sp and a Wii.

What I have:

PS3

PSP: Silver Daxter, Blue Madden and black 3000.

DS lite (black)

Might get a DSI and give my old one to my niece.
Back to top Go down
RIPPER646
Pandora
Pandora
RIPPER646

Male
Number of posts : 1302
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Activity/Vote Points : 278
Awarded Points :
What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 6th 2009, 7:31 pm

i have alot lol basically old ones
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Consoles / Handhelds do you own   What Consoles / Handhelds do you own - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Consoles / Handhelds do you own
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Gamers :: Miscellaneous :: Off Topic / General Discussion :: Polls-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | Video games | News, tricks and tips, hints | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com