Global Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gaming site for all Gamers- Classically Trained & Newly Trained

HomeRegisterLog in
* PSP 4ms will be starting the points system back up soon. Come on in and participate in forum discussions to earn points!

how to resize icons for the psp theme maker

Go down 
+5
Romeo11
Andrei
MasterPirate
ax.5000
Data2link
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Empty
PostSubject: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 23rd 2008, 3:44 pm

well i haven't used fireworks 8 much yet so i thought i'll just post a simple tut.
ok, first open fireworks, then open your icon you'll be resizing.
how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Tut1

how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Tut2-1
switch it to 48x48

how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Tut3
go to modify, canvas, trim canvis

how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Tut4
then to save as

how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Tut5
switch to flattend png then go to options

how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Tut6
put it on png 8 and yes, i mest up there, switch that to 16. and alpha transperency. then click ok then save and your done!!
i know this is very basic but i didn't know how to when i first got it Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 23rd 2008, 3:52 pm

haha i guess i could have resized the pics a little. lol oh well
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Number of posts : 4282
My Mood today is: : how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Icon_biggrin
Registration date : 2008-01-22
Activity/Vote Points : 1403
Awarded Points :
how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 23rd 2008, 4:46 pm

Cool-I'm gonna try it Wink Pics size are fine- Easy to see Smile
Back to top Go down
https://psp4m.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 23rd 2008, 4:54 pm

thanks ya but there pretty big. for ppl with dial-up.
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :
how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 23rd 2008, 5:01 pm

True- I forget about those people- Sad No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 23rd 2008, 7:26 pm

hehe ya i used to be one of those...but not any more!!!! yay!!!
Back to top Go down
ax.5000
ax.5000

Male
Number of posts : 1104
My Mood today is: : how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Icon_cool
Activity/Vote Points : 207
Awarded Points :
how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Right_bar_bleue

# Of Contests Won :
how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 23rd 2008, 9:01 pm

Is this program free or do you have to pay? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 24th 2008, 8:42 am

its like a 300 program *cough* i can *cough* get it *cough* for you *cough* for free *cough*
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 24th 2008, 9:13 am

Ooo- I wouldn't mind having the latest version either *Hint* Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 24th 2008, 10:15 am

hehe one bad thing though, link is in my pm's in psu. and im banned. 12 more days! then i can
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 24th 2008, 2:02 pm

YodaTheWise wrote:
hehe one bad thing though, link is in my pm's in psu. and im banned. 12 more days! then i can

Shocked How'd you get banned? Bummer.
Back to top Go down
ax.5000
ax.5000

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 24th 2008, 2:33 pm

what else can you get me free Exclamation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 24th 2008, 2:49 pm

made another acount and was advertizing my forum. i tried to fight it but it didn't work. i talked to a guy for like a 1/2 an hour but i couldn't change it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 24th 2008, 8:13 pm

hey i don't know if this tut works. cause when i try to do it it doesn't work!!!!! i can get it sometimes but i can't get it again!!!
Back to top Go down
ax.5000
ax.5000

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 25th 2008, 3:56 pm

Yoda you are loyal to this site Very Happy , i would like to say thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 25th 2008, 4:26 pm

well thanks!! well i like this forum and i don't wanna let it just die or anything.
Back to top Go down
MasterPirate
Glitch
Glitch
MasterPirate

Male
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-01-23
Activity/Vote Points : 0
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 27th 2008, 9:05 pm

Hmm, you do it differently than me
Back to top Go down
Andrei
Fanatic
Fanatic
Andrei

Male
Number of posts : 883
Registration date : 2008-01-25
Activity/Vote Points : 9
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 27th 2008, 9:06 pm

As long as it gets the job done, it doesn't really matter does it? :o
Back to top Go down
Data2link
Admin
Admin
Data2link

Female
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 11:22 am

how to resize icons for the psp theme maker 521438 I got Macromedia Studio 8 for work- Now I'm gonna take it home and play with Fireworks. I'm messing around with it at work, and as of right now- I dont see too much of a difference between the icons I made in Photoshop and the one I just made with Fireworks Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 11:54 am

ya i don't know if this is right cause i tried t oget the bit depth right and it won't work. so idk whats wrong
Back to top Go down
MasterPirate
Glitch
Glitch
MasterPirate

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 3:25 pm

This is my settings.
how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Whatido-1
Back to top Go down
Andrei
Fanatic
Fanatic
Andrei

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 3:35 pm

You have the same theme for xp as me! ALRIGHT!
Back to top Go down
MasterPirate
Glitch
Glitch
MasterPirate

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 3:45 pm

Lol, I would love to change it though:( I wish there was an easy way.
Back to top Go down
Andrei
Fanatic
Fanatic
Andrei

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 3:48 pm

buy stylexp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MasterPirate
Glitch
Glitch
MasterPirate

Male
Awarded Points :

# Of Contests Won :

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker EmptyJanuary 28th 2008, 4:50 pm

Pfft, I'm not going to pay for it lol. I might download objectdock but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to resize icons for the psp theme maker   how to resize icons for the psp theme maker Empty

Back to top Go down

how to resize icons for the psp theme maker
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next